Tender Touches

" what a bitch " you screamed in a extreme pain, you thought in the moment as you were crying and screaming at the same time. you and midoryia was after a villian, was a pretty much a porcupine that can send spikes into the person you got hurt. 5 large spikes into your thigh, midoryia ran over once he heard the cry for help. " (y/n)" he ran over, he saw the large wound and with the 5 spikes within the thigh area, " i have to remove them, it's going to be painful" he said, as he pulled out his knife and cut the pant leg to get a better look. " no, i'll be fine" you cry out in pain, " i know it's going to be painful and you hate it, just hold on to me. listen to the sound of my voice" he said kindly than he place your hands on his shoulder, " just squeeze when you feel the pain" than you nodded, as you felt midoryia strong shoulders. 

" look at my face, not my hands" he said, than you nodded, " sometimes i can't believe your mine, it feels like a dream still. about to be a year. can't believe it" at the same time he was speaking to you felt the rush of pain as midoryia quickly pulled out the spike.

 " 4 to go, your doing so good. it be over all soon... take a breath" than you took a breath, than midoryia began to speak once more. " your so beautiful to me, and amazing, your so smarter than me. your my everything, my darling. (y/n)" he said right before he pulled out the 2th spike, you cry out in pain. " shhhh, i got you. it's almost over" he comfort you as you got back your breath. "okay, i ready for the next one" you said out of breath. " than midoryia sutter as he spoke up " i am always out breath, when i see you use your quirk, your so powerful. your so strong (y/n)" than the third spike remove, you let out another cry. " your so strong, shhh...almost over. 2 more" he careless your face before, speaking once more " do you want to sing ?" he asked, you giggle. than you nodded " i'll pick the song though" you said, as you though " re-write the stars" than he nodded 

" all i want is to fly with you, all i want to fall with you.  just give me all of you" you two sang at the time, it kept your mind off the pain. than midoryia pulled it out, it wasn't in deep like the others but you felt the pain still. " okay, on the last one. your so strong, i love (y/n) my darling" he said as he pulled out the spike. this was deeper into the thigh compared to the other, you cry and screamed. as he pulled it out, than finally it was out. than you heard midoryia, tore the sleeve of his hero uniform. than wrapped your large wound than tie it up, " come on, we need to go back to (dragon name ) " than he picked you up. in a bridal style, " but the -" he cut you off. " your more important, you need the wound look at." he told you as he carried you in his strong arms, he only had one worry, you on his mind.