i love you

( y/n) pov

since the plane crush into the apartment buildings and other office building, midoryia thought he lost you but he didn't. ever since he been acting strange or more wrider than normal. you had notice, today you were at the gym and working on dance (). with the ua 1a, cheerleaders squad. you were on a small water break, when you saw midoryia with a bouquet of flowers. you smiled as he walked over to you, he handed the flowers. to you, than you tooked them. " i love them, they are beautiful midoryia " you said, you noticed he was nerouse and maybe fearful. in the moment, " are you okay ? " you asked worried. than he bit his lip gently " yeah um...i love you (y/n)" he said quickly than he ran out. " you were in shocked, just the fact he just he said i love you and just fucking ran out. like he was scared to hear what you were going to say. let's you were very confused and lost when you went back to cheerleader practice.

time skip ----

after practice, you and ( dragon name ) went to find midoryia and find out what was going on, you found him at his training area, that was pretty close to the school. you saw him sitting on a large boulder, he was sad looking, you walked. over, " are you okay midoryia ?" you asked, worried. as you join him on the large rock. " um....it's nothing" he said, you spoke " well i don't think it's nothing. you would not come see me, said  i love you and run off before i could said anything" you said as you got closer. to midoryia, wipe his tears. his eyes were red with tears, " um i was going to do something special, i told tenya and bakugo overheard. got in my head. he said that you could never love me. your popular and i -" he was going to called himself a loser, " stop....listen to me, bakugo a jerk. your not a loser, your mine midoryia, i love you izuku midoryia " you said as you kiss him softly, he was surprised than after your kiss. " i love you (y/n)" he said before kissing you back.  you two watched the sunset in the background, hoping that would make midoryia forget the awful words that bakugo said.