Pinky Promises

midoryia pov

" i will always find you " he pinky promises you thought while being pin down on a metal table thanks to overhaul, he saw your quirk while the last time. you and midoryia had gotten eri, while eri power got out of control. you imagine her power to do something else not hurting midoryia, you made her power to grow plants and vines around overhaul. " it's a amazing quirk you have, you can change anything or imagine anything. midoryia took eri and i took you his girl or crush ...now your going to make a man disappear for good if not punishment "

 than he taser you with election taser, he had built into the metal table .  he made you look at the man, while he threaten " 1....2...3" he order than you didn't. than the pain came rushing though he did this 3 times, on the 4th time. before he was going to taser you, you heard a voice. " don't you touch her" than a growl, than you saw it was midoryia and mirio our classmate. as you saw them, you imagine yourself in mirio arms, " oh i got her....it's alright " than you midoryia fighting overhaul you were in and out for a while. than you open your eyes you were in the hospital there was midoryia right next to you holding your hand, " i pinky promise, (y/n)  i will always find you, i won't break my promise to you " he said right before kissing your hand gently.

~~~~~~

yours 

(y/n) pov

" i'll always catch you when your falling "

it was during a mission, you and midoryia was scouting for guards around a island, you two were on ( dragon name ), midoryia was nerouse. he never flew before, he had his around your waist " it's all right, i promise i will catch if you fall. pinky promise you joked " it's not helping...sorry...i...trust you but...this is new to me" you nodded, than you direct (dragon name ) get closer to the island so you two get a closer. look, than boom a sound wave quirk user attack.

 you felt the waves as you and midoryia got knock off while. ( dragon name ) started to fall and turn, " midoryia !!!! stay calm" but all you heard was screaming. you grab the harness ropes off ( dragon name ), pulled yourself back on and straighten ( dragon name ) before quickly direct the dragon to dive. straight down while had your hand out for midoryia hand, " (y/n), " he screamed than finally you grab his hand pulled him back on. he held onto to you for dear life. " see, i'll always catch you when your falling, midoryia" he started to calm him self down as you lower little bit farer from the island. as you did, " thank you (y/n)" he said