I

Soobin wanted to fight back. All he wants to do is wipe that smug smile off of the other boy's face, but his body wouldn't allow it. Even the smallest movement would send a surge of pain coursing through his body.

But he couldn't let that stop him.

Slowly he pulled himself up from the ground only to bit knocked right back down by a baseball bat. "Just give it up already," the other voice sneered, "I'm getting bored of this."

"No," Soobin's voice wavered, but he refused to give up. This caused Soobin to receive another impact to the head.

"You really need to watch what you say before I end up killing you," the boy hovered the bat inches away from Soobin's face.

"You don't deserve to lead us," Soobin said in-between breaths, "You're not even a Choi."

The younger tossed the bat to the side and pinned Soobin down, "You're right. I'm a Kang and you're a Choi, yet I was selected to take over, not you. How pathetic is that?"

"Don't get too comfortable Taehyun," Soobin threatened through gritted teeth, "I'll take my rightful spot as the leader of the Choi Clan soon."

Taehyun chuckled as he observed the position they were in, "Over my dead body Choi Soobin." Taehyun stood back up and glared at the boy who still didn't move from the ground and let a sickly sweet smile appear on his lips, "You have ten minutes to get out of here," he picked up the baseball bat and swung it over his shoulder, "Or else."

Soobin watched as the younger walked away and waited for him to be out of sight before attempting to get back up. He groaned as his head ached but managed to stand up and leaned up against the wall. He used the wall to support him as he made his way to the door of the abandoned building. Soobin could hear a few conversations from his peers about their fight but he didn't care. They were all cowards for not standing up against this outsider. Once he reached the door he scanned the area until he saw a familiar silver haired boy, "Yeonjun!"

Yeonjun noticed Soobin and his expression immediately became concerned as he made his way over to the younger, "Did you get into another fight with Taehyun?"

Soobin slowly nodded his head and Yeonjun rolled his eyes, "You can't keep doing that! Your injuries are only getting worse!"

Soobin scowled, "I have to. It's not right."

"You just have to accept the fact that you dad picked him over you," Yeonjun furrowed his brows together, "I know it sucks but there's nothing we can do about it. Besides it's not like Taehyun is a bad leader."

Soobin sighed. He thought if anyone would have his back it would be Yeonjun.

"What's wrong Soobin?"

"Nothing," Soobin scoffed, "Can you just help me get home?"

Yeonjun looked around the room for someone, "Is Taehyun close by?"

"Who cares."

"You're right," Yeonjun flashed him a nervous grin and helped Soobin wrap his arm around Yeonjun's shoulder, "Let's go."

-

Huening Kai loves his job. Not many people can fully say that and mean it, but Kai is one of the few people he can.

Well.

It's technically not his job.

Not yet, that is.

"There's my favorite intern!" Beomgyu ran to Kai as soon as he entered the building and pulled him into a bear hug.

"Beomgyu," Kai whined at the tight embrace, "It's too hot for this."