III

Kai slowly fluttered his eyes open as the sound of murmuring woke him up. 

"Beomgyu be quiet I'm trying to," Kai's words began to trail off as he noticed he didn't recognize his surroundings. 

He felt himself start to panic and hid himself under the covers. Kai squeezed his eyes shut and curled himself into a ball. If he can't see whoever has him here then they can't see him. That's how it works, right?

Kai doesn't even remember how he got here. The last thing he remembered was waiting for Soobin to come back home so he could check on him.

Wait a minute.

Soobin?

Kai peeked his head out of the covers and found himself face to face with a sleeping Soobin.

Kai freaked out once again and retreated back under the covers. This is just like that one drama Kai watched the other day. The main guy found this girl passed out outside of his house and he took her inside of the house to keep her out of the rain. She woke up the next morning in the guy's bed and at first she was super scared but they ended up falling in love. Oh my God, Kai is living out his drama fantasies. Does this mean he and Soobin are going to fall in love as well? Even though nobody could see him, Kai hid his blushing face in his hands. 

"Stop moving," Soobin mumbled and wrapped an arm around the younger boy to pull him closer.

Kai's breath hitched as his face was now buried in the older boy's chest.

"S-soobin?" Kai whispered in an attempt to get his attention. A part of him was hoping that Soobin wouldn't hear him but the other part of him knew he needed to wake the other boy up to figure out what was going on.

Soobin didn't answer.

He must have fallen back asleep.

Kai tried his best to stay calm but he wasn't sure what he was supposed to do. It's not everyday you wake up in the arms of a person you barely know. It's even harder because the person holding Kai is really hot.

Kai took a few deep breaths and nuzzled his face even deeper into the older boy's chest. He decided to just not think about it so much and enjoy this moment as much as he can.

"I said stop moving," Soobin grumbled as he was woken up once again. He opened his eyes to see the smaller boy cuddled next to him. 

"What the-" Soobin pushed Kai off of him and jumped out of bed. 

"What was that for?" Kai whined as he sat up, his hair sticking up in every way possible.

"What are you," Soobin sighed as his memories from the night before came rushing back into his mind. This kid thinks it's okay to just come into Soobin's house and stay as long as he pleases? He shouldn't have even come inside while Soobin was gone.

"What time is it?" Kai asked, his voice still a bit groggy.

"What?" Soobin snapped out of his thoughts, "I didn't think you cared about time."

"What does that even mean? Look I just-" Kai scanned the room until his eyes landed on the clock on Soobin's wall and gasped, "I'm late for class!"

Kai jumped out of bed and ran for the door but Soobin was able to block the door before Kai could get to it.

Kai looked at the older boy in disbelief, "What are you doing? I just said I'm late for class!"

"You're not going to class today," Soobin stated.

"But if I miss one day then I could easily fall behind because my major is-"

"Did I stutter?" Soobin used one hand to push the younger boy back, "You aren't going anywhere."