VIII

It was now Monday and that meant it was time for Soobin and Yeonjun to get back to work. Yeonjun went to go pick up the new files from Taehyun and some lunch too.

Soobin had to beg the older to go get him food but after a good ten minutes of pleading and the promise of bubble tea, he reluctantly agreed.

Now all Soobin had to do is wait.

Soobin plopped down on his couch and propped his feet up on the coffee table.

He tried to relax but his mind kept wandering back to Kai. Soobin can't help but blame himself for what had happened.

Its all his fault.

And now he'll probably never see the boy again. If Soobin was in Kai's place he wouldn't either.

Although Soobin knows it's his fault, part of him still blames Taehyun. Taehyun always has to take away everything from Soobin.

It's gotten to the point where Soobin is going to snap any minute now, but he needs to keep his cool.

Taehyun is a hot mess and people are starting to realize that. If they see that Soobin is able to handle these situations rationally maybe they will finally see that Soobin is the rightful leader.

Soobin let out a long such and closed his eyes when he heard a knock at the door.

Yeonjun's back already?

That was fast.

"Just open the door Yeonjun!" Soobin called out, not wanting to get up.

There was a second knock at the door and Soobin frowned. He must not have heard him or just wants to give Soobin a hard time.

Soobin eventually got up and walked over to the door and was greeted with Beomgyu and Kai instead of Yeonjun, "What did you- I huh?"

"He insisted that he continued with the job your mom gave him," Beomgyu said, pushing past Soobin, "And I'm just here to make sure he doesn't end up getting hurt again."

Soobin closed the door behind them and took time to observe Kai. He still had an eye patch so that must mean he's still hurting. Kai also didn't have his usual happy and cheerful demeanor. Instead he looked sad.

"You don't have to do this Kai," Soobin furrowed his brows in concern, "I'd understand if you wanted to stay away from me."

"I told you he insisted on coming," Beomgyu repeated.

"Is your name Kai?" Soobin snapped back, "He can speak for himself." Beomgyu rolled his eyes.

"Beomgyu is right," Kai spoke softly before returning his attention back to his medicine box.

"But I don't want you to get hurt again."

Neither of the boys responded.

After a few moments Kai ordered Soobin to sit so they could get started. Soobin was about to do as Kai said but another knock came from the front door.

"Sorry," Soobin got up and headed to the door, "Yeonjun was coming over for lunch today."

Soobin opened the door and not only was Yeonjun there, but Taehyun was there too. Soobin glared at the orange haired boy before remembering that Kai was here. He quickly turned his attention over to Kai who was already hiding behind Beomgyu.

"I bought chicken," Yeonjun sang, completely oblivious to the situation going on.

They were about to enter when Soobin stopped them. "What is he doing here?" Soobin nodded towards Taehyun.

My Antidote - Soobin x HueningKaiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara