X

Beomgyu felt his entire body tense up, "I-I-I'm not-"

"You can't lie to me," Taehyun pulled away and smiled up at him, "I recognized you when I first saw you standing outside of Soobin's house with Kai." Beomgyu kept his gaze lowered to the ground and Taehyun bounced on his toes, "You're not saying anything so that means I'm right!" 

Beomgyu continued to stay silent as Taehyun proceeded to wrap his arms around him once again, "Why did you leave us?" he tightened his grasp when he was not given an answer, "Chungho answer me!"

"My name is Beomgyu," the older whispered, his voice shaky.

Taehyun suddenly pushed the boy away from him, "Stop lying to me already! It's literally been years since they announced you died and when I found out you're still here," his voice began to crack, "You're still alive and you're not even happy to see me. You just want to keep lying to me!"

"Taehyun calm down."

"Shut up!" the orange haired boy cried out, "I can't believe you're acting like this! I missed you so much and when I saw you at Soobin's house I thought that you would at least be a little happy to see me too!"

Beomgyu let out a long sigh. Taehyun was right. 'Choi Beomgyu' is not his birth name, it was 'Choi Changho,' but the whole point of him changing his identity was so that he could get away from Taehyun and the rest of the Choi gang. The chances of running into one of the Choi gang members should have been very low, but here we are. 

"Changho," Taehyun's tone suddenly dropped, "Are you not happy to see me?"

Beomgyu wasn't not happy.

Beomgyu was scared.

If a person outside of the gang found out or if someone attempted to leave they would be killed. Beomgyu didn't want to die so he countinued to lie which only continued to make Taehyun more upset. Beomgyu was about to say something else when the door to the medicine shop swung open.

"Oh Beomgyu!" Kai ran over to him, "We were wondering where you... ran off..." Kai's words trailed off when he noticed Taehyun. Kai his behind Beomgyu as he felt fear creep inside of him, "What's going on?"

Beomgyu didn't answer and kept his gaze lowered to the ground. It wasn't too much longer until Soobin joined him but he didn't seem nearly as confused as Kai was. 

"Soobin," Kai ran over to the taller male, "What's going on?" He turned his attention to the pair of boys who haven't said anything since Kai first appeared. Soobin pushed Kai behind him and looked at Taehyun.

The orange boy spoke as soon as he noticed Soobin's gaze on him and pointed at Beomgyu, "Chungho."

"I know," Soobin calmly responeded and Beomgyu slowly shook his head. 

Taehyun grinned once again and took a step closer to Beomgyu which caused the older boy to panic. "Get away from me!" he attempted to turn and run away but Soobin was quick to grab him. Beomgyu tried his best to escape but Soobin was a lot taller and stronger than him and nothing he did worked.

Kai couldn't do anything but watch the chaotic scene in front of him. His best friend, who now had tears streaming down his face, was fighting the boy he just confessed his feelings too. Unlike Beomgyu, Soobin was not putting up much of a fight back and was easily able to keep Beomgyu in his grasp. There was also the boy who attacked Kai just standing there, smiling at them.  Not to mention the name Chungho has been mentioned but Kai has no idea who that is. He tried asking what was going on but nobody was paying him any mind. Kai felt like he couldn't take it anymore and without thinking he yelled out, "What the hell is going on?"