I can do this!

Sorry if there are any mistake. I wrote this story kind of fast cause I felt inspired I'll try to do the less as possible! Hope you like it!
==========================

RACHEL POV!

6:00 am
I woke up a little hung over from last night it was the best show I ever saw! And the best part was that I saw CHLOE! CHLOE FUCKING PRICE! Ok I have a huge crush on her, but still is not like we kiss or something...We only danced and had a good time. Anyways I have to get ready for school. I took a quick shower and went down stairs to eat.

After my breakfast I was on my way to school when I saw Dana (aka my best friend) running towards me. "So...ho...how w...was it?" She said out of breath. "It was awesome they ruled!" I said excited. "Did you see you know who there?" She said with a smirk on her face. Raina knew that I have a massive crush on Chloe I looked down and said "Yeah she was there..But we only like danced together"-"Oh no don't come at me with that "we only danced" bullshit tell me the truth!" Dana said blocking my way. "Well I kinda saved her from some dickheads but that was it." Dana continued walking while I spoke to her she glared at me "well, I saw what you post on Facebook." I quickly blushed forgetting that I took a picture with her!

"Oh that.."-"yeah that." Dana said. I look in front of me to see the school. "yeah..that's for another time got to go bye!" I said as running towards the school.

I walked into the school to find Chloe, I really enjoyed last night and want to hang out with her again. I couldn't find her and wished she wasn't going to skip. I went to my first class and hoped that Chloe would come, because it was our only class that we had together and with my luck Chloe came she was dressed as usual but I found that she was looking as hot as usual I couldn't help to blush a little when she sat next to me. " Hey " she whispered I was surprised when she was the one to start the conversation looked at her smiling "H-hey" why the fuck am I shuttering it's really not the time for that! "Are you okay?" Said Chloe. "U-um y-yeah oh I wanted to ask you if yo-" -"Rachel Amber I would appreciate if you would stop talking during my class" said mr.Honverson. "Yeah I-I'm sorry." I said kinda embarrassed I heard a giggle and saw Chloe laughing I playfully pushed her shoulder.

After a long hour the bell finally went off. I got my stuff and before I walked out of the class I said "S-so I was wondering if you would l-like to hang out with me" Chloe looked at me confused like I said something really dumb. I instantly regret it. "Um yeah why not" Chloe said. I smiled while looking at the floor. "We should switch numbers" Chloe said I blushed a little as Chloe said that and hoped she wouldn't notice but of course "why is your face all red" Chloe said looking at me straight into the eyes. I quickly looked away "Is it just me or is it hot in this classroom" I said Chloe looked at me confused and that's how I changed the subject and went to my other class, after our chat.

Diner Time
I went to talk to Dana on diner I really could use some help "look who it is. The girl that ran away from me." Said Dana with a playful smile. " I really need your help I'm pretttyy sure I fucked every thing up!" I said in a kind of panic. " what did you do now" - " everything went well then she asked me for my phone number and I blushed she noticed it and told me why my face was red." I said slapping my hand into my forehead. " Well it's not that bad, at least you have her phone number" Dana said. " True but I couldn't stop shuttering, it feels like she's my first crush  that I ever had which isn't true because I had a lot of crushes." I said confused "Well maybe you have stronger feelings for her." Dana said. After that I had to go to my next class and for a strange reason u could get of my head the words that Dana said " maybe you have stronger feelings for her" Did I?

Hellllooo thank you so much for reading this story I really hope you enjoyed and ill upload the next I soon as I can! Have a nice day