I love you *smut!*

RACHEL POV!
We enter Chloe room and I throw myself on her bed. Chloe closes her door and put her back on it. "I still can't believe you felt the same way." I whisper to myself loud enough. She gives me a quick glance "what can I do to convince you?" She says with an innocent look, which made her 10 times cuter and innocent.

I stood up and walked near her. "I'm pretty sure you know how." I whispered on her ear putting my hands on her abdomen and tipping my toes to get to ear. She blushes and her eyes wide up. She looks to me with a concerned look. "A-are you sure y-you're ready.?" She asks me. "Yes." I say giving her a warm smile. Then I start sucking on her earlobe, A quite moan leaves her mouth. I smirk still sucking on her ear lobe giving her a hickey. "A-are you s-sure?" She ask silently. "Yeah." I says while moving towards her neck she moans a little louder now. I slip one hand under Chloe shirt and caress her stomach while I land a kiss on her cheek before facing her. She looked so cute she had a shock expression with her cheeks red, I giggle and bite the bottom of my lip which seems to turn her on. She gives me a wild kiss and lifts me up by grabbing my butt, I put my legs around her waist and my hands around her neck. She walks over to the bed.

She then place me on the bed and was now on top of me. I didn't take my legs off her waist and let my hands fall on the mattress putting the above my head. She put one of her hand on the bed and the other she caress my cheek.

CHLOE POV!
I admired her for few minutes then place a kiss on her lips I can feel her smiling then kisses me back. Fuck I was so in love with her. I kiss her jaw and start sucking on her neck making her moan and grabbing my hair. I take one of my hands and slit it under her shirt. I cup her right breast and massage it. "Ahh...fuck." She says under her breath. That only turned me on even more. I take her shirt off and take mine as well. I quickly kiss her collarbone and suck on it she lets another moan out and threw her head on the mattress. I looked at her with a smirk and kiss her on her lips, it became a hungry kiss after a while I took it as an opportunity to take of her bra and throw it on the floor. I then stopped kissing her and look at her breast I come near her ear "you are so beautiful. I love you so much." I say. She lets a soft moan and I started sucking on her left nipple while massaging her right breast with my hand. She moans my name. I quickly stopped in shock with what she's just did and I see her covering her mouth. I look at her "I want you to say it." I say while taking her hands out of her mouth. "What are you waiting for?" She asks impatiently, I giggled and thought about teasing her a bit. "Well I don't know what you want me to do." She roll her eyes and sigh "are you seriously doing this?" - "what if I am?" I say with a smirk and wink at her. "Well I'll have to show you what I want." She says but before she could do anything I pin both of her wrist with me hands on the bed. "No, no, no. I want you to tell me what you want." She takes a deep breath before answering. "I want you to..fuck me." I look at her with a smile. "Where is the please in all of this?" - "please." She says with a seductive voice. "fuck." I whisper to myself I then kiss her stomach leaving a lot of hickeys all over.

I then come back to her breast and continue sucking on her hard nipple and twirling my tongue around it. She lets a loud moan. I Still have her hands pin and I could feel that she was clenching her fist. I smile and look at her with a teasing look. "Stop teasing!" She says with a serious voice "bossy I like it." I say winking at her. "Please, just fuck me!" She begs. I let go of her wrists and start unzipping her pant I take them off quickly and see the wet spot on her panty. "You're that wet Ms.Amber?" I say giving her a satisfied look. She roll her eyes and rest her head on the mattress I kiss her inner thigh and leave some love bites I take her panty off and give her one last kiss before fucking her. I lick and suck on her clit she moans out my name and grabs the sheet. I continue sucking while I enter her wet spot "omg...ahh...fuck..." she says whimpering and moaning. I continue doing that with rhythm.

"I'-I'm gonna cum." She says as she arch her back with pleasure "it's okay." She cums and I take my fingers off her and clean her.

I give her one last kiss and lay down next to her. "It was amazing!" She says as she cuddles on me. I smile at the celling. "Yeah I could do that more often...Do you regret it" I ask nervously. "Today was the best day of my life I don't regret anything I love you Chloe." She says kissing me on the cheek "I love you too." I say. We heard someone entering the door down stairs and didn't move.

Then we heard a light knock on the door to my room fuck! I quickly grab a shirt near me and put in on. "Hold on." I scream and throw a blanket over Rachel head and body she peeks out and we can only see her face. I try to look for another shirt but my mom decided to come in. "Mom I told you to wait." I say angry and sit on the edge of the bed. "Sorry hun- oh hi Rachel." - "hi." Rachel says giving her a awkward smile. "I just want to tell you that diner is ready." She looks at us. We both seem really uncomfortable. "What were you doing?" She ask. I give her a look and she quickly understood. "Omg I'm so sorry." She says as closing the door.

"Well that wasn't awkward at all." Rachel says laughing. I laugh too and grab a big shirt and some small short and throw them at Rachel "ouch." She say. I laugh and sit next to her. "You'll look great on those...even tho I prefer to see you with nothing on. I don't want people seeing you naked. I don't share what's mine!" I say with a strict voice she puts the clothes on and crawls toward me and give me a kiss on the lips "good because me either." She says with a seductive voice, I blush a little and she stands up. "Where you going?" - "to the bathroom I need to see where you left your hickeys." She says as she walks to the door. "Cool, coming with you" I say running towards her.

There you go you thirsty!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!