Drunk?

Just saying that I'm pretty bad at making title so don't mind.

Rachel POV
As I'm waiting for my dad I go to my room to prepare my stuff for the next day. I hear the door and my dad screaming "Rachel, you home?" I take a deep breath and go downstairs. "Hey dad.." he was back turn taking a glass water "so how was your day?" Really that's what you want to know? I calm myself "not much" I cross my arms he turns around and looks at me with a surprise look..."what's that on your neck?" FUCK I totally forgot to hide that out I'm fucked. "Who's the lucky boy?" BOY did he get brain washed? Or something? "It's actually a g-" - "you know I'm sorry for taking your diary I didn't know that you had a transgender at your school..." WAIT WHAT? What is he even talking about? "I hope I can meet him one day." What the fuck is he posses? "What are you talking about?" - "I thought for a long time then I thought that my own daughter wasn't that stupid. I had to think about theories so my theory was that you have someone at your school who is transgender named moyi was that it? I look with him shock what a dumbass why can't he accept that I like a girl! He grabs his cup of water and goes to his office. I take a bottle of vodka and go to my room.

I was so angry that he didn't support me best part is that my mom was in a trip with her friends she would only be home this Sunday and it's Thursday which means I have 3 days to hold on... I didn't want to text Chloe she had already enough controlling anger and shit. I just drank and before I knew it I finish the whole bottle. I put some music and start dancing I was drunk.

I woke up with some music and my head was going to explode. I put some clothes on and went to school I probably looked like a mess..

Dana saw me and talk to me I was really not in the mood. I really wanted to kill everyone that talked to me. My head hurt like shit and I probably smelt bad with a whisky breath. I arrived to school and saw Chloe she came to talk to me "why didn't you respond to my text?" I didn't even checked my phone in all day I look at her with a tire look "are you okay you seem very tired." - "trust i am." She quickly understood "what did he say." - "he thinks   that I like a transgender named Moyi... He was probably drunk the night he slapped me." - "I'm so sorry.. " she looked at me with a sad face. For a reason I didn't give a fuck about anything at this point..I look around and saw a lot of people walking towards us. "I should probably go." Chloe said looking at me because she saw I was looking at the people walking towards us. Before she walked away I grabbed her by the shirt and kissed her. I didn't care If people knew we were together and if my dad knew fuck him.

CHLOE POV
She gave me a passionate kiss. She tasted like whisky she probably drank to sleep. That would explain why she looked so mess up. I didn't even knew that my arms were around her waist and that she put her arms around my neck. We stopped kiss and put head to head."you drank?" - "yeah..I'm a mess..." - "A hot looking mess" is say winking at her. She giggles and I give her a mint to take away her whisky breath. "So there goes our secret relation ship." - "sorry if I kissed you it's just that I'm tired of hiding." - "I'm actual glad you did this." I say smiling at her. She give me a kiss and goes to her class. My class was canceled so I decided to go buy some soda for Rachel and some pain killers for her head. As I was walking out of school I saw Victoria and her mignons

"You know that the whole school saw you kissing Rachel Amber right!" - "you know that I don't give a fuck?" She roll her eyes "look whatever is going on isn't good. She's probably using you! Wait no why would she want to use the nobody in school." - "if you want I can be the girl that kicked Victoria ass in school." She didn't reply I shoved my middle finger up her face and walked away.