Closet.

Hey guys quick message that I might post less this week because I'm working on something.

Rachel POV
It's me 5 days since we had our talk and she's been kinda of avoiding me as possible as she could. I know I shouldn't be mad but for real I was getting kinda of mad...I mean I told her why I had to 'break up' with her and here she is ignoring me. I tried to text her but couldn't because of my crazy ass 'boyfriend' you didn't left my side for a second!

Today I had English which means that I'll be seeing Chloe she changed seats after we broke up and didn't look at me for most of the time but with a bit of chance a sat next to her. She looked shocked and blush a little I smile at her she looks at me and smile awkwardly. "Why have you been avoiding me?" She blush and look away. "Trying to figure things out." That doesn't sound like her really not but I'll take it. After English she ran off. She was acting so weird and she knows that I hate when people lie to me. After a few days she was still acting weird I texted her a few times and she even sounded weird on text it was so annoying.

That left me with a choice to corner her. It was the only thing that came to my head. At the end of the second period I waited for her to get out of class. I lied to Nathan that I had to see Dana she covered for me. Then I pushed Chloe and I in the janitor closet. "What are you doing!" - "The only thing that came up to mind." I say as I close the the door. "Really kidnapping me was the only thing that came to mind?" I roll my eyes at least she didn't seem angry with me anymore.

"You've been acting weird this last weeks what's up?" - "What you want me to act normal after my ex told me that she was in a abusive relationship?" I look at my feet she got a point. "I'm going." She says. Oh no even tho she had a point I wasn't falling for that bullshit. As she open the door I close it immediately with my hand and with the other turn her around. Then place it on the door beside her. She look at me with fear in her eyes. She was scared of me really? "Tell me the truth Chloe I'm not taking any other of your shitty lies." She look at my lips and blush looking quickly back at my eyes. "U-uh I-I don't know what your talking about." She was really doing this I wanted to slam my hand on the wall but didn't want to scare her. "I'm talking about you avoiding me for weeks now don't tell me is because your still processing what I told you weeks ago." She looks at my hand and sigh. "You're are a real pain in the ass sometimes." I smile. "I don't know I mean..." she takes a deep breath. "Okay i love you I still do and I have to take my distance from you because I don't want to do something I'll regret later.." I look at her lips and bit my bottom lip. She blush and looks to the side. "What do you mean?" - "I mean...kiss you I want to kiss you but if Nathan see us he'll kill you..." - "So...don't kiss me? I don't get it, you didn't even kiss me?" - "yeah I know but do you know how hard it is to control myself from kissing you?" I blush and with my hand turn her face now facing me I look in her eyes still with a cold look and as she was about to say something I press my lips against her.

That makes her gasp in shock and makes her words die inside her throw I giggle and break the kiss. "You could just have asked." I say with a cocky expression. "Shut up." She says grabbing my waist pulling closer to her. I take my hands off the door and throw them around Chloes neck she kisses me with passion and I smile. The kiss felt so real and I missed her so much when I was making out with Nathan it always seemed fake and I hated it. I break the kiss and put my forehead on hers. "I missed you so so much." She smiles. "Me too I really thought you got bored of me or something." - "never, I love you Chloe." She smiles on responds and kiss my forehead. "I have to go to my next class is about to start." I kiss her one more time before she leaves I wait a few minutes to leave and see Nathan walking in front of the door and of course he sees me. "Hey babe." He says kissing me yeah I definitely preferred Chloe kisses. "Hey." - "What were you doing in the janitor closet." - "I was searching for something for drama class. Didn't find it." He was really easy to trick sometimes I didn't even try to lie and he believed me. "You know what we should do once we get home.." fuck I'm really not in the mood but of course I can't tell him that. "Not tonight." - "What why?" - "because I have...you know girl problems." He looks at me with a discussed look and walks away. Well that's one way of getting him away form me.