DRAMA DRAMA

Yello people I just wanna give I quick warning that this may content child abuse so watch it at your own risks

Rachel POV
Wow tonight was amazing even tho I got screamed at. It was so magical I got to HUG HER! I really think she is into me I mean I hope and please that she was just kidding and hope that she doesn't do an investigation on who my crush is I might have given to many clues already...and I hope my dad is asleep he will completely kill me if he isn't. At least I have a lot to write on my journal! All the crazy obsession that I have for Chloe example!

I arrived home if no lights that got my hopes up even higher and I almost forgot that my mom wasn't home she made some sleepover at her friends house. Just please me asleep!

I opened the door and quickly turn on the light and of course fuck I was fucked my dad sitting at a chair I didn't really looked at him I tried to play it off "omg hey dad what you doing on the dark!" - "WHERE WERE YOU!" He screamed I was looking down " I was with Chloe..." I said I have no other option I had to tell the truth at least still me looking at the floor... "oh so the same Chloe that you WISHED YOU COULD KISS AND CALL HER YOURS!" He said screaming I was so surprise because the only one who could have known was....as I look up I see him holding my diary I'm fucked!

"What have I told you about gay couples and marriage they bring you no where I could you have ignored me like that!" - "First of all dad i can't control who I like and you can't force me that is my-" I didn't see him right in front of the last thing I felt was my cheek hurting in pain.

"DON'T EVER DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT! YOU HAVE NO CHOICE TO DO AS I SAY IM YOUR FUCKING DAD YOU PICE OF SHIT" he said slapping me again.

CHLOE POV
As I was coming back home I really enjoyed our chat and I might be fallen for her I mean her hazel eyes are to kill someone! As I arrived I went directly to my room I really didn't want to see stepdouche and besides I was really tired.

I woke up by my alarm I mean stupid alarm but for a reason I was really excited to go to school I wanted to see Rachel really barely I felt like we connected. And I needed to find who was her crush I knew that it was a girl and she isn't very popular and that it isn't Steph okay... I guess I can do with that. I went down stair "Where were you your mother and I were scared!" - "wow I'm impressed i though you only cared about your self and your stupid car." -"it isn't funny Chloe you have to text your mother or else you'll be grounded" - " oh no I'm so scared...whatever I'm leaving anyway chiao douche bag!" And left slamming the door. I didn't care if was going to give me one of his long ass lectures after school.

I arrived to school and saw Steph with Mickey I went behind her and heard " Did you see Rachel she looks different" - " what do you mean " said Mickey "she had a little of purple you can clearly see that she tried to hide it but it didn't work. And she looks so tired.." i quickly went to find Rachel I saw her at her locker and quickly ran up to her. I turned her around to look at me I didn't care if I surprised her. "Oh hey Chloe you scared the shit out of me!" She said weakly I could see the little purple. I picked her hand and went to the girls bathroom without saying a word.

We arrived there and with my hand cleared the makeup out of her face she shivered when I touched it and tried to be as delicate as I could "what happen?" I say now she was looking down like she was ashamed. "Rachel talk to me!" I said holding her shoulders. "M...my dad..." - " what did he do?" - "He found out my diary and found out I liked a girl..." I was red of anger I felt so bad for Rachel she was so innocent at the moment like she was a different person. I turned around took my phone out of my pocket and called my mom " hey mom I'm just saying that I'm skipping today..." - " why honey, please don't..." - "mom it's really important I promise I'll tell you later.."-"but hon-" I hung up I took Rachel by her hand and went out side with her. "Chloe I cant skip my da-" - "he will understand he can't be that dumb" I told her.

We arrived at the junkyard we walked in silence the hole way I was stil holding her I pushed her closer to me and hugged her deeply. "I'm so sorry Rachel" I said I heard her crying I couldn't believe someone could do this to her. "Tell me what you want to do I'm here I'm not leaving you alone anymore...until you feel save at least." We sat down and she talked with me about everything about her dad that she thought was cheating on her mom and that her mom and her dad looks like they are trying to hide something from her. We went to my house to sleep she stopped crying she looked better after I comforted her.