Plan

Chloe POV
It's been a week since she cornered me in the closet, it's really hard to see each other because of her creepy boyfriend who checks her phone every 5 seconds but still we've been really sneaky in seeing each other we leave messages on where to meet in the girls bathroom and the places where we tell each other to meet is somewhere where Nathan would never think of. Today was the first day that she told me to meet her somewhere. I was kinda of scared of what she wanted to talk about but still she gave me an address that was really far away from my house and told me to meet her there at 12pm okay I felt like she was going to kidnap me. I followed her orders and here I was at the middle of nowhere waiting for her. I was sitting on the roof of my truck waiting for her.

I was still lost with all of her story but actually believed her I mean her dad was actually crazy and would try to arrest me if I saw her again. I waited for about a good five minutes before she arrived I get off the roof of my truck and go closer to where she was standing. "Hey you wanted to talk?" I put my hands in my pants pocket. She looks around nervously and looks at me with a big smile. I raise a eyebrow and she pulls me into a big hug I gasp in shock and hug her back after a few minutes she breaks the hug. "I know how we can stop this!" She says jumping. I look at her confused. Stop what? "What are you talking about?" She stops and grab both of my hands she jumps again making me jump with her. "We can be together again!" She says out loud I stop jumping in shock about what she just said. We can be together again?

Rachel POV
Chloe stood there without saying a word and that got me so stressed did she not feel the same way? Why did I say that out loud! I look at the ground a little sad I then feel her arms around me she hugs me tight I smile and hug her back she kisses my forehead and I smile even more. She then breaks the hug and give me curious look. "So what about the plan?" I take her hand and bring her to near the truck. After we sat inside the truck I took a deep breath "okay, so I got some documents about my dad and Nathan." She looks at me with an impressed look I smile in response. "You are going to have a nice chat with my dad see if you can figure things out if not you bring the evidence." Shes smiles "yes! That's what I wanted to do!" - "okay, I'll give you the papers." I take some documents out of my bag and hand it over to her we touch hands and I quickly blush making the documents fall on the ground and look away and then go grab the papers and of course so did she as we pick the papers we looked at each other's eyes and the realized how close we were we back up blush and looking out the window, after a few minutes in silence not looking at each other she finally breaks the silence. "So how did you get all the documents?" - "I know the password to his office and he and my mom left to a trip somewhere so when I was alone I went to his office." I say as looking back at her eyes they are so pretty I could stare at them for years. I don't even know how I survived without her for so long. "I'm sorry if I hurted you." I say without thinking. "I-it's alright." - "no it's not I can't image how hard it must have been for you I was so selfish." - "don't say that you didn't have a choice." - "I could have at least told you. I hate myself for that." I say as I look down she put her hand on mine and I slowly look to our hands together. "Don't hate yourself for that at the end everything came back to normal." I give her a weak smile. "Yeah but deep down I know I left a huge scar on your heart." I say with a weak voice. She kisses me in cheek I feel my cheek heat up and look at her surprised. She smiles. "You better go. Nathan must be worry." She says joking a bit. I giggle. "Who cares!" She smiles looking in front of her. Before I opened the car's door I quickly kiss her on the cheek. Then I get out of the car.

As I was walking away I hear Chloe scream my name from behind me I look and see her in front of her car. I give her a confused look as she ran over to me as I was about to say something she grabs me by the waist and pull me into a kiss. I throw my arms around her neck and smile at the kiss after a few minutes we break the kiss for air I place my four head on hers. "That was romantic." I say, She laughs. "Yeah I've been watching some movies." I smile and my phone eventually broke our moment because of my paranoid 'boyfriend'. I bit my lip in anger for the person who broke our moment. I look at the screen to see Nathan name pop's up. I give her a look "please talk to my dad as fast as you can." She smiles and kiss me one more time before going back to her car. I answer with a grumpy/happy fake voice. "Hi, what's wrong?" - "what's wrong?!? You just disappeared I went to your house and you weren't there! Where the hell are you?" I fucking hated him but couldn't say anything. "Sorry I went to the store and lost track of time." - "you better not be lying to me or I swear!" - "I promise I'm coming back home." I hang up and before I knew it Chloes was gone. I smile at what we just did. I really missed her.

OKAY IM SO SO SORRY if I didn't post a new chapter in like weeks its just MY IMAGINATION WENT COMPLETELY BLANK I'll try to post more but It might take a while for the next chapter I need INSPIRATION! Anyways thanks to all of you for 1k views IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME!!!