Make out!

Hope you brought your water ;) cause it's going to get hella hot in here!

Rachel POV
I felt bad for Steph but after all I was actually in love with Chloe...I sat down and Chloe sat right next to me. "We should probably start working on our project." - "yeah." I pick my books and we start working not even 10 mins in we started making out.

She start kissing me on the neck she came near my ear "what's my surprise?" She sais bitting me ear I quietly moan and she start kissing me on the neck leaving love bites. She pushes me down and she was on top of me. I kiss her while playing with her hair I suddenly stop and stand up grabbing her by the hand. "What you doing?" She says giving me a confused look.

I bring her to my room. She gives me a evil smile. I came closer to her ear "here we can be as loud as we want." I say and lick her ear. She quickly pin me on the wall and put my hand above my head and stares at my eyes. "You're so pretty." She says and gives me a kiss. I accepted it and it became more and more of a dominance kiss. She kissed my jaw and went to my neck bitting and sucking after. I let out a moan and release myself from her grip and pushes her on the bed.

CHLOE POV
I fell on her bed and took something out of my back a teddy bear. I gave her a cute look "cute." I say winking she came between my legs and kiss me while taking the teddy bear and trowing it somewhere. She start kissing me on my neck while I was tracing her back with my hand. I took her shirt off and turned us around I check her out, with only her bra and pants on and gave her a smirk she blushes and looks to her right. I came near her ear "you look so much better without a shirt." I say and kiss her on the neck and trail down to her chest she moans a little louder than the others. I come back to her neck and start sucking probably leaving a hickey.

RACHEL POV
She kissed me on the neck and started sucking. After a few mins I quickly push her away remembering that tomorrow I have to go to school and run towards the bathroom.

I look at the mirror with a scared face and Chloe comes behind me and hugs me from behind putting her head on my neck "You gave me a big HICKEY and tomorrow we have school!" - "let's say I like leaving my marks." She says smiling at me I quickly blush and look at her with an angry look.

"You're telling me you stopped our magical make out session for that!" - "yeah, and we have to continue with our project." I say smiling at her "you're going to leave me hanging like that." - "yep." I say with a satisfied look she stops hugging me and turn me around now facing her. "I'll only work if you don't put a shirt on!" She says crossing her arms. I give her a silly look and went back to my room. I put a big shirt on and look behind me to see Chloe with a sad face "you looked better without it!" She says coming closer to me "if you want I can help you take it off." She whisper on my ear I push her away and look at her with a serious look "fine let's finish the stupid project" she says with a grumpy voice.

We worked seriously for the rest of the project. Of course we had to resist kissing each other which was extremely hard and I could feel the sexual tension between at the begging but it went away as we continued with the project.

"I should probably get going, my mom must be worry." Chloe says getting up. I get up and kiss her "alright..." I say worry that my dad would come home in a couple of hours. She looks at me "what's wrong?" - "nothing just worried, I have to talk to my dad about us." Chloe gives me a hug. "Text me if you need anything. If I have to I'll come running back here." I kiss her on the cheek "okay text me when you get home." I say she kiss me and leaves.

CHLOE POV
I finally arrived home and see Stepdouche sitting at the table. "Chloe come here!" I tried to be sneaky but it didn't work. "What do you want?" I say with a tired voice "Can you explain me what is this and what was it doing on your bedroom?" He says showing me a pack of weed. "Okay one, that is weed you take it to forget about your problems and you get high which mak-" - "stop playing!" - "ugh fine. I got it from my drug dealer. Is that what you wanted to hear? If you want I can give you his phone number?" - "you can't do this stuff in my house I don't allow it!" - "last time I checked this isn't your house and you can't control me because in my eyes you mean nothing to me." I say turning my back and going to my room. "Come back here." He says screaming at me. I went to my room and slam it.

He's so annoying how can my mom even support him! I charge my phone and texted Rachel.

Chloe: I'm home.
Rachel: cool, my dad is still not at home.
Chloe: if something goes wrong text me!
Rachel: yeah I know. Did your mom yelled at you?
Chloe: worst my Stepdouch he found weed in my room.
Rachel: you should stop doing it, it isn't good for you.
Chloe: I'm really trying...
Rachel: I have to go. I think my dad is here bye.
Chloe: bye good luck.