Knowing each other

Rachel POV
At the bathroom Chloe left me a tons of hickeys! On my neck all over my chest and stomach even my legs! "I'm dead..." - "why? You could hide those.." - "tomorrow I have the tempest AND we have to change in the changing room!" - "wait people will see you with a bra on? - "What do you think you do on a changing room? Stare at the walls?" - "wh-who's going to be there?" I smile as I take closer looks at my hickeys on the mirror. I see her behind me with her hand behind her neck..lets make her sweat. "Well everyone who will be participating on the tempest!" She gets a little red of anger. "Calm down there are like 4 girls and 2 of them have boyfriends." She lets out a sigh of relive. "The only actual problem is that Steph might be there..." she looks at me with her eyes red of anger. "What you say?" - "she's kinda of a manager so.." - "no worries, she knows that we are dating she'll probably stay away. I mean I hope." I kiss her to make her feel better. She completely calms down when our lips touch.

"Trust me." She takes a deep breath. "Sorry Im just so messed up." She says hitting herself on the head."Hey, don't do that." As I grab both of her hands. She looks at me with a tear running down her cheek. I kiss her on the cheek "you know you can always talk to me." - "i-I know." - "could I ask you why you have trust issue? " she looks at me and nodded "it started with me and my best friend we were so close... one day my dad went to pick my mom up. He never came back...he died from a car cra-crash...my best friend left me 2 days after he died she moved to Seattle's we stayed in contact at first then she suddenly left me...I had no one, everyone that I cared left me. So I was depressed I didn't give a fuck about anything I smoked when I was 14 to take away the pain..Now im scared that you would get bored of me and leave me...I love you so much I don't want to lose you..please don't leave me.." she broke down crying I quickly hugged her tightly and whispered "I'm never leaving you Chloe I promise that's the last thing I'll do! I love you too" I kiss her head and continue hugging her "you mean the world to me. I'm so sorry you went trough that you're so brave." I say giving her another kiss on the head. after a few minutes she seemed to have calmed down. She looks at herself trough the mirror "now I look like I cried for hours..." - "you look hot as usual." I say hugging her from behind she turns her head and kiss me.

"Thanks for staying with me I love you." - "I love you to." - "let's go grab something to eat." She says as she grabs my hand we went down stair and see Joyce making the plates "Oh hey girls. Are you hungry?" - "yeah we are starving." She gives us some food and we all sat down at the table where her step father was. "So Rachel how are you doing in school?" - "great I enjoy school." I say giving her a warm smile "good, you'll be a perfect influence on Chloe than." I look at Chloe and she gives me an annoyed look. "Thank you Ms.Price." - "oh please call me Joyce Ms.Price makes me feel old." - "oh trust me you look like your 20." She laughs. Chloe looked at her stepdad with angry look. "Could you stop reading the news paper and have a normal conversation with the rest of us?" He looks at Chloe with an angry expression. "Okay fine let's talk about how your daughter has no self control and is becoming a drug addict." I quickly grab Chloe hand under the table before she says something she stops and looks at me with a smile. "Don't talk like that David she's trying." - "yeah, well I don't see any trying on her." We quietly finish our food and went back to her room.

I was proud she controlled herself. When we enter her room, she slams the door close. And punches her wall. "Chloe stop!" I say while looking at her bleeding hand. "He's such a jerk no wonder why I hate him." I hug her tight. "At least you controlled yourself." - "yeah but only because you were there." She says with a grumpy voice I give her a kiss on her hand "please never do this again." I say looking at her hand. "I-I'm sorry if I scared you." I kiss her cheek. "It's okay I just don't want you to hurt yourself over him." She nods and I go grab some bandages do wrap her hand. "That should be better." I say giving her a kiss. "So tomorrow you have you the tempest." She says with a dramatic voice I smile at her "yeah, I'm so excited!" - "I'm excited to see you perform! I can tell everyone how amazing my girlfriend is." I giggle and sit on the bed. "So about your dad?" I take a deep breath. "I really don't know. I'm home alone with him which makes it worst." She hugs me "you can stay here all you want." - "h-he doesn't even care about me. He didn't even call to check on me." I say holding back my tears. "Maybe he's busy." I give her a weak smile and burry my head on the crock of her neck "maybe." I say with a tired tone.