Argue

Chloe POV
Monday arrives and I felt so much better thanks to Rachel of course. After we cuddle she left to go hang out with Nathan I really didn't like that but she has the right to go out with her friends. After all I couldn't control her life. After that she went back home and we texted. Even tho she came to see me I still missed her. I felt so lonely at night I wanted to cuddle with her. I like having her in my arms I feel save.

As DaViD drove me to school I slept the whole way I was really tired. He drop me off and I walk to my locker. I hate Monday's I wish I could skip...I yawn and takes my books someone comes behind me and places their hand on my eyes. I jump a little at the touch and drop my books. She giggles "Guess who?" I smile and thought about teasing her a bit. "Lilia! finally I've missed you so much." I turn around and see her with shock expression I laugh and hug her. "Got you!" She stays still for a few seconds and scoff before hugging me back."are you feeling better? I wanted to sleep over to your house but my parents needed me home.." - "Yeah much better. I missed you a lot tho." I say as I break the hug and softly kiss her. "How was the movies?" - "um..good" she says nervously and looks down. She was acting a little weird. "Are you sure?" - "Y-yeah."she looks at me with a smile I tilted my head "you're clearly lying." She blushes and looks to the side. "Well..something kinda happened..." - "what?" I say a little worried of the answer."he tried to make a move on...me" I look at her a little shocked by her words and clench my fist she looks over to my hand "But I told him to stop!" She says grabbing my hand that I was clenching and putting her face on my chest. I calmed down..and grabbed her by her waist pulling her into a hug she throws her arms around my neck. "What did he try to do?" - "well..he tried two times..the first he put his arms around me and I pushed it off, hopping that he would understand...a-and.. after the movies...h-he tried to kiss me but I pushed him and told him that I was dating you." She whispers and burry her face on the crock of my neck. After a few minutes like this she breaks the hug and look at me."I don't want you to be angry..I-please trust me..." she says with a sad expression I wasn't understanding it's like my brain shut off or something when she was pressed against me I could control my anger but as soon as she back up I became suddenly very angry. "I trust you but I don't trust him. I mean you made it clear that you weren't into him but he still tried to make a move on you." She kiss my cheek to try to calm me down a bit but I was actually still pretty angry. I mean Why did SHE HAD to be that hot!?! I knew that I couldn't stay near her because I didn't want to say something that I would regret later. I took my books from the floor "I'll see you after class." As I walked away without making eye contact with her.

I couldn't focus in class I was so in my thoughts like I was acting like a jerk I walked away like that. She didn't deserve it but I didn't want to say something stupid. At the bell I quickly go to my other class without getting her attention but she found me.

"Chloe a-are you okay?" - "why wouldn't. I mean I have a hot girlfriend that EVERY guy and girl is now jumping on. My life can't get any amazing." I say with a sarcastic tone. Fuck I knew I was going to say something stupid. She grabbed my hand and turned me around now facing her. Hell she looked so hot when she was angry. "why are you acting like a jerk! I told you I pushed him off!" - "that doesn't change that he tried two times and that he's clearly in love with you!" - "what do you want me to do!" She says crossing her arms. "Put yourself at my spot imagine that... oh Eliot tried what Nathan tried. Don't you think that you would be angry if I was telling you that I pushed him away? God Rachel it doesn't change anything he still tried two fucking times and maybe he's going to try it again." I turned around and before I could walk away she hugged me from behind. "Please calm down I don't want to argue over this. I understand I would act the same if it happened to you...I'm sorry.."She says almost tearing up I turn around and gave her a passionate kiss I pull away. "No I'm sorry I've truly acted like a jerk. Geez I don't know what got over me please don't apologize." She kiss me and but her forehead on mine. "We got to trust each other. I mean we are both jealous but we got to try." I smile at her and nod. "Ill try my best but if he touches you and I see it I don't know how I'll control myself." She lets out a soft giggle and back away. "I'll be there." She says as she winks at be before walking away.

Quick warning smut In next chapter