The tempest

Rachel POV
Okay in a few hours I'll have the tempest! Not nervous just a little nervous. Okay I have to go to my drama class to practice.

After the practice we saw that one of the students were missing which is a bad sign. At the end of the day we had a 1 hour pause before changing and stuff. I take that opportunity to hang out with Chloe. "Nervous?" She ask. "Umm n-no never!" I say clearly lying. "You may be be a good liar but you are also a bad liar around me." I giggle. "I just don't want to talk about it. We have already one student missing." She gives me a warm kiss and I feel way calmer. "Stop stressing you'll be awesome and you'll find a substitute am sure." I throw my arms around her neck."thanks I love you." I whisper." I love you too." She says while kissing my head and wrapping her arms around my waist.

After my break I go to the lockers room and take off Chloe clothes "oooh Rachel you have hickeys all over you" Dana said with a stupid smirk on. "y-yeah.." I say blushing. She laughs and continue on putting her costume. I look at Steph and I could see she was clearly angry and blushing. Well fuck this is already a disaster.

After putting my costume on I go back stage and see our teacher panicking. "What's wrong?" - "Maria is still not here! The show is about to start!" - "where is her substitute?" - "I told her not to come." Well who could play?... Steph can't because she's our manager...Victoria is my substitute...that leaves us with Chloe.  Yeah the show will be awesome with her and I won't be as nervous. "I think I know someone.." I say he grabs my hand. "Please..please save the tempest." God he can be so dramatic I give him a smile as I walk on stage. I see Chloe sitting there as lost as a puppy. "Hey Price!" She looks at me with a impressed face. "Come on I have to talk to you come to the back stage." I say leaving to the back stage.

Chloe POV
Rachel looked incredibly hot with that costume on. I do as she says and when I'm there she gives me a small kiss on the lips. "So did you just want a kiss?" - "Yes but no. Um so we have a problem..." - "yes?" - "their is a girl missing and we need you as substitute!" I say trying not to make pressure on her. She looks at me with a horrified expression "So you want ME to help you?" - "yeah, exactly just for the first scene at least we called her substitute and she will be here in 20 minute." Chloe takes a deep breath "just a quick warning you are all fucked!" I take her hand which seems to calm her down a little "I'll be there with you. We can stress together!" I give her a quick kiss on the cheek and show her the costume that she'll be wearing. She goes to lockers and after a while come back to the back stage

"You ready?" I say looking at Chloe you seemed to be in panique mode. "Y-yeah I-I g-guess so." - "remember the text?" - "some parts..." I take her hand to calm her down. "if something goes wrong we will improve." I let go of her hand to start the show.

AFTER THE SHOW!

The show WAS AWESOME! Me and Chloe had to improve a few times but it went better than I expected."W o w" Chloe said as we changed to our clothes. "I know it was awesome!" - "we should totally celebrate." She says while giving me a smirk. "And what will we do?" I say with a eyebrow raised. "It might sound crazy..." - "um jump off a building?" She roll her eyes. "Of course not! I was thinking that we could go on the beach!" - "and why is that crazy?" - "because..." - "oh no..." - "oh yes!" - "the water is going to be freezing!" As we finish to dress ourself she take my hands. "Come on don't be a chicken!" She drags me to her truck that she left at school for like 5 days and we go to the beach.

As we arrived to the beach I wasn't really sure. "I don't think this is going to be a good idea." I say. "Calm down it will be fun!" - "what happens if one of us is sick the next day." She groans and I couldn't help but to giggle. She turns around and look at me with a playful smirk. "You look so cute!" She says caressing my cheeks. "Hm what's up?" I say, I knew that something was up. "Nothing just telling my girlfriend that I love her very very much!" She says smiling. She then kisses me full passionate I kiss her back and I could feel her smirking. before I know it she grabs me bridal style and runs towards the water."NO NO NO CHLOE STOP WE STILL HAVE OUR CLOTHES ON!" I say screaming placing my hands on the back of her neck she laughs and throw herself on the water with her and my clothes on. "Are you crazy I have my clothes on and now I'm all wet!" She laughs "are you as wet as yesterday?" She says with a smirk. I was still in her arms "ha ha ha fuck you. Let me go." I try to get out from her arms she's of course stronger than me. "Not before a kiss!" I roll my eyes and cross my arms "you're not getting a kiss after throwing both of us in the FREEZING water!" She laughs "you asked for it!" And before I could reply she tickles me still holding me in her arms I start laughing and pushing myself from her. "S-s-stop Chl-Chloe St-stop!" I say in between giggles and I had a plan before she respond I kiss her. She was in shock and I took that opportunity to get away from her hold."got you! Now let's get out of this freezing water!" I say as I get out of the water. "Did you even think about how are we going to get dry!" I say shaking. "Yeah...with the heat of the truck! You wanna sleep over again?" - "s-sure." I say shanking she put her arms around me."let's go." She says we a satisfied expression.

Sorry if this chapter seemed weird I'm reallyyyy tiiireeed