Hang out!

Hello this is part 2 it might be a little short because I don't really have any idea for this part so yeah let's get started

CHLOE POV

Today was...weird! Well a great weird but still the morning was shit because of course Victoria had to come and ruined my whole morning and let's not even talk about how weird Rachel was acting. Yeah we had a great time at the concert and everything but why was she shuttering and blushing so much? Was her crush in the class and she couldn't stop thinking about him? But still i'll be lying if I said I wasn't happy that she asked me to hang out with her.

Okay it's not like I like her like that I mean yeah she is kinda hot and cool to hangout with but still she's very popular and loves theatre and a lot of people says that she's fake she'll change all of her interest just to be friends with you, and I'm kinda over those people like I don't want a fake relationship with someone...WAIT did I just say relationship...okay I probably should stop thinking about her in that way. Just then my phone buzzed a message from Rachel great I though to myself.

Rachel: Hey
Chloe: Hi, you okay?
Rachel: why wouldn't I be?
Chloe: Well you are texting the loner of the school. You must be bored as fuck.
Rachel: well turns out the loner at school is the must interesting person I ever met! So wanna hang out?

I couldn't help and blushed a little after reading her last message. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME! Okay play it cool Chloe don't be weird about it!

Chloe: ya sure. Any plans?
Rachel: not really do you know somewhere quiet?
Chloe: yeah I'll meet you in front of the school I have to finish something before.
Rachel: sure see you there!

Okay now that this is done I have to meet up with Steph she wanted to talk with me. I meet with Steph and saw her texting on her phone.

"Hey" I said sitting down next to her. She looked at me "Oh hey Chloe I didn't see you coming here" she replied for a strange reason I was really interested on who she was texting "who you texting"- "oh... um do you know Rachel Amber we have a science project together and I have like a crush on her so I thought it will be time to make my move!" When she said that something hit on me like deeply I was confused at first then it quickly went away "Rachel Amber yeah I know her..." I replied thinking if I should tell her that we are about to hang out. Well no I don't after all we aren't really friends so it's not like I have to tell her. "So what are your plans?" - "Not much I am about to head out and hang out with Rachel actually." Why did I say that I'm really the dumbest person on earth! She looked at me confused that I would be hanging out with Rachel .

"You're hanging out with Rachel?" She said as looking at me confused "umm yeah we saw each other at a show and I guess she wants to be friends or something like that" - "Do you have something for Rachel" Steph asked as looking down to the ground. "OH NO trust me! She didn't even know my name until yesterday!"- " oh okay" Steph said I looked at my phone and decided to go see Rachel "anyways I have to go talk to you later!" I said as getting up she nodded and went back to her phone.

Rachel POV
While I was waiting for Chloe I kept receiving texts from Steph I knew that she had a crush on me and know that she will definitely try to make a move on me when we are going to work for the project at my house. Finally I saw Chloe and smiled at her she came up to me "Hi so where are we going" I said kinda of excited I really want to spend time with Chloe "You'll see" Chloe said while we were walking to the unknown place we talked about all sort of stuff we played 2 truths and a lie and I got to know that she wanted to be a pirate when she was a kid and that country music made her feel like puking.

When we arrived I was surprise to see that we were at a junkyard I was actually kind of impressed "so this is where we are going to hang out" I said "oh sorry if it isn't much for you...it's the only place I feel kinda of save" Chloe replied I could see the sadness on her eyes I knew something was wrong we went to a spot where we could chill and sat down. "Is everything okay?" I said worried for her she didn't talk much while we found a place to sit "why Rachel, why did you want to hang out with me..." she said I was shocked from that question. "well I guess you were more unique than the others...everyone at school don't really care about me. They only wanted to be popular and hang out with the rich kid...but when I saw you not even caring if you had a friend I thought that you weren't fake like they were..." I said Chloe listen and raised a eyebrow her face suddenly change and she looked down kinda angry I got scared that I said something wrong...

And BOOM! Yeah sorry guys I promise that a will upload the other episode as soon as possible oh and I hope you like the change of POV if you would like to see more Chloe or Rachel pov just comment and I'll make it happend see y'a!