S-schol

Chloe POV
I hear her tired voice and yawn. "You wanna sleep?" I say tired. "Good idea." She says. We go under the blanket and I put my arm around her as she puts her head on my shoulder. "Hm I could stay like this forever." She whispers "yeah me too. I love you, sleep well." I say burring my nose on her hair and drifting off to sleep "I love you to-" she says yawning.

I wake up with my alarm and realize that Rachel is on top of me snoring and drooling a little I turn off my alarm and stare at her she looked so cute. I whisper on her ear "wake up babe. We have to go school." She moves her arms a little "5 more minutes plea..please." She whispers. I look at her taking a piece of her face and putting it behind her ear. I really enjoyed staring at her sleeping but I had to get ready. I take her off me and place her next to me giving her a kiss on the cheek. I get up and stretch. She instantly wakes half up "what you doing. Why did you took me off you. You were so comfy." She says half awake. "Trust me I like it too but we are going to be late." I say while picking some clothes change. I see Rachel staring at me. "Stop creeping and go get ready." I say with a sassy voice. "Okay,okay." She says with an annoyed voice she gets up and goes to the bathroom. After a while she comes back "You can take clothes from me." I say pointing the shelf with my clothes. I go to the bathroom to get rid of my morning breath and wash my face.

As I come back I see Rachel with my clothes on and she looked So Hot. "Your going to eat a fly if you keep your mouth opened like that." Rachel says with a little smirk. I go to her and grab her by the cheeks she puts her arms around my waist and I give her a soft kiss on the lips."I can't help it if my girlfriend is so damn hot." I say in between kisses. "Hmm" she replies. I pull back and give her a smile. "Are you asking for a round 2?" I say. She giggles "Maybeeeee...but we have school." She says as she walks towards the door.
Fuck. If we didn't have school...god I had so many ideas.

As we are going to the school entrance hand in hand I turn her around so now we are facing each other "So the tempest?" - "y-yeah." She says with a light blush that appears on her cheeks "I'm DEFINITELY coming..not because of the locker room thing...just want to watch my girl on stage." I say with a smile on my face. She gives me a warm smile and kiss me on the cheek "I'm so happy you're coming. What do you have now?" - "Science." I say with an annoyed look. "You?" - "oh i have the first period off. I'll probably stand by here." I give her a hug and a kiss. Before going to HELL!

After my class Rachel went to her house to grab her clothes for the tempest. At diner I had to talk to Steph I hated that she was mad at me I mean I understand why but still I liked being her friend.

As I walk towards her she tries avoid me by almost running away but I quickly corner her into the lockers. "Please talk to me." I say looking down "you know why I don't. So leave me a-a-alone please." She says blushing a little I quickly sees that I have my hands pin on the locker next to her giving her no way of getting out and that we were a little to close. I back up and scratch my neck out of embarrassment. "I'm sorry I mean for everything I messed up... please forgive me." I say looking down almost begging her. "...okay I forgive you.." she says with a weak smile. "Really?" I say giving her a hope look. "I mean yeah but don't break her heart...and be careful I think some people saw us..as you know.." I blush and looked down. If Rachel saw that she would murder me slowly. I knew that Rachel and I were the jealous couple so.. I had to be more careful. "Y-yeah thanks Steph." I say giving her a warm smile. I go to where Rachel was sitting and oh hell she didn't look happy...She was assassinating her salade with her fork good bye life...I walk slowly towards her and sit next to her. "Hi babe, how you doing? nervous.?" I say hoping she didn't see or heard nothing about me cornering Steph and being to close to her.

She gives me an angry look like I'm about to kill you look. And I smile out of stress. "So...you and Steph huh.." she says looking at her salade..fuck I'm so dead. "Yeah. I went to talk to her about...us dating and she forgives me." She still stabbing her salade she gives me a look with a eyebrow raised. "After you made out with her?" I was seating from my hands why am I so stress. "NO I mean no. She tried to run away from me a-and I cornered her and we just talked nothing more." She stares right into my eyes for a few seconds. "Okay." She says with a normal voice. What just happend. "We good?" - "yeah I trust you and I can see when people are lying to me." She says giving me a warm smile I return the smile and sit closer to her. Putting my arms around her. "So now you'll stop killing that poor salad?" I say with a scared voice. She giggles "you're lucky that this isn't you." She says with a scary voice which gave me chills to think about it.