Dream

Quick note!
IM STILL ALIVE!!!!!

Chloe's pov

I woke up in a strange bed....I looked around in a look of confusion and tried to figure out where the hell I was. I saw some blinds and a big closet I stared at it for a few minutes and jumped from fear when I saw Rachel come out of the closet with some clothes on her hand and giving me a weird look. I smiled and blushed from embarrassment! "You okay?" She asked in her sweet voice. "I- Where am I?!?" - "what are you talking about? You're home." Home?!? what the fuck happened! "Home?..." I said in a tired tone.

"Yes, home Chloe are you seriously okay?" Said Rachel as she jumped on the bed right next to me. I sat up and looked at her beautiful eyes. "What DAY IS IT?!?" She looked at me with a confused look. "We are March 22? Are you sure you're okay?" She says while getting closer. "Um yes?" - "I'm starving!" She gets up and walks towards the door she turns around "are you coming?" - "yeah....yeah! Just give me a second please." She nods and closes the door. I get up quickly. Panicking I look around me "Where the fuck am I!!!! Why can't I remember anything!" I walk towards a desk and look at a paper. "bills??! Rachel and I are living together?!?" I walk towards the windows and look outside. "Okay pretty awesome view of the beach but where am I."

I go down stairs and see Rachel cooking she's so gorgeous I just wanted to kiss her so bad. I go and hug her from behind. "Chloe! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" - "I'm sorry you're just so pretty!" - "Aw that's so sweet. Are you ready for some food?" I sit on the table and Rachel puts a plate in front of me and sits beside me. "Did you sleep well?" She asks giving me a cute worried look. "Y-yeah..." - "you sure? You seemed kinda creeped out this morning." She says looking at her plate "yeah I'm sure I'm just so confused..." - "confused, why?" - "I don't know I had a weird dream?" - "what dream?" She says looking at me worried. "I dreamed that I went to go talk to your dad.." - " Talk to my dad? Why?" - "He was forcing you to date Nathan." - "Well he didn't force me. We talked about this already." - "what..." I was so confused what that fuck happened... "don't you remember?!!" - "remember what?" - "Chloe, I cheated on you with Nathan..."