Jealous!

CHLOE POV

As we walk out of school together I see Steph waiting for Rachel outside of school I give her a 'I hope this work' look and she winks at me. We walk over and Rachel says "hey Steph how are you!" With a true smile "I'm fine, you look good today" Steph says, I look at the ground trying to control myself. Well this is a bad start I can see that Rachel notice it and says "about the project I have to do another project with Chloe so do you mind if she comes along? My parents aren't home for today so it's actually the only day I can.." - "yeah of course." She says giving me a look of let me have my moment.

She was my friend but I was ready to literally attack her. "So let's get going.?" Rachel said looking at both of us. Steph turns around and starts walking Rachel comes near me "if you act good I'll have a surprise for you at the end.." she whispers in my ear she looks at me and winks with a evil smirk...god I could have pin her against the wall right now but I put my hand in the back of my neck to control myself...

RACHEL POV
As we were walking to my house Steph wouldn't shut up for a moment. She told me all about herself and ask like a thousands of questions about me I tried to make Chloe part of the conversation but somehow Steph always cut her off. I was holding Chloe's hand in Steph's back to help her calm down.

As we finally arrives at my house I try to rush Steph to work on the project I really wanted to finish it as soon as possible. "Wow you have a pretty house." She says looking at me with a smile I smile back clearly making Chloe angry but she brushes off. "Thanks" I reply "but still you're way prettier" she says I look at her without any expression to show her that I'm not interested. "Is this you?" Chloe softly says pointing at a picture I walk over and gave her a warm smile before answering "yeah, I was 9 I went camping with my dad." She looks at me then at the picture "you changed...looks like you became hotter." She says as casual as possible I blush and looked over to Steph she had an angry expression on her face Chloe was looking at the picture after that comment I went to sit down in front of Steph she came and sat by my side. I backed up because we were almost touching each other and I knew that Chloe would freak out.

30 mins after we were almost done with the project she tried to make some moves on me but I was so good at telling her no as nicely as possible. Chloe was ready to kill someone but kept her calm throughout the whole project and we finally finished the project. "Wow that was long I'm pretty sure we are going to slay on the presentation." I say she smiles "yeah you're pretty smart after all.." she looks at Chloe like she telling her to go away... Chloe looked at me with a angry expression but I could see that her eyes were almost screaming 'please don't let me down on this'... she ask for the bathrooms now it was just me and Steph she came closer and said "soooo..." trowing her arm around me I stood at her "look you are a pretty amazing person but I don't feel the same way." I say looking sorry for her

She gets up "please give me a chance! I can show you who I really am..." she looks at the floor with a sad expression "I'm sorry I have feeling for someone else..." she looks at me surprised and takes a deep breath "ok well I guess I'm leaving..." - "I'm really sorry..." I say looking sorry for her she smiles and leaves.

CHLOE POV
I was in the bathroom washing my face with cold water.. I couldn't believe that I was acting this way I mean I trust Rachel I really do so why am I acting this I get it I don't want to lose her but I'm pretty sure neither does she. As I get out of the bathroom I hear a door close I look and see Rachel looking at me with I little sad face on. I come up to her and hug her "That was the most hard 45 mins of my life" I say to her playing with her hair "I think she got the message.." I look at her and give her a passionate kiss...

Little announcement the next chapter might be kissing and other stuff so Bring some water!