The talk...

Hey hey hey okay I really might do the switch POV thing so don't mind that

Rachel POV
I could see that Chloe was down or sad or angry I couldn't tell because she was facing the ground " are you okay Chloe?" I said trying to see her face "Did I do something wro-" - "You're Just playing a role with me whatever this is. Is fake because as much you like saying that everyone is fake that nobody is truly themselfs you're as bad as them! You clearly don't give a fuck about anyone but yourself! Why? Because you popular kids are all the same spoiled brats that only think about their popularity,money and themselves! So please if you're here to act to be my friend get away from me!" I can't lie that truly hurt, like someone shot my heart or something I looked at her face to see a tear drop falling down her cheek, she quickly took it away at looked at the ground.

CHLOE POV!

I couldn't believe I just said that at the same time I felt like I needed to say that because people played with my feelings before and as much as I wanted to be friends or something more with Rachel I had to put my feelings first I looked at the ground waiting for her to leave like everyone else, but she stayed...Suddenly she hugged me I was so confused. " I'm so sorry if you had that impression of me!" She said with her voice cracking. It hurt me to know that I hurt her like that. I had to do something.

"No, I'm sorry. Its just that many people in my life left me. So I had to put my feelings before putting my happiness" I said I looked at her and saw her crying I was in shock what did I do! " I promise Rachel I...I didn't mean what I..." - "No, I mean you're right that I always had to be someone else to be friends with others... but please don't ever say that I'm a rich spoiled brat and that I only think about myself because as impressive as it might look I'm not a spoiled brat and I always put people happiness before mine...My parents don't even care about me.. All they want is for me to have good grades..." I looked at her and with my thumb I took Rachel tear out of her cheek and deeply hugged her. " I shouldn't had jump into conclusions like that I didn't even know you..." I said while hugging her " it's okay I guess we both have our problems" she said laughing a little I got out of our hug and looked at her face god she was actually beautiful.

"So can we change subject?" She said her voice still cracking a little "yeah of course" I said. After that we talked about school and she even talked about why she likes theater she was actually pretty cool to hang out with.

"so...Who do you have a crush on?" She said. "Umm...I don't think I have a crush on anyone for now...and you?" When I said it I could see the disappointment on her face but just for a second then she looked at me with a smile and said "maybe..." she said and winked at me "who is it?" - "you really think I am going  tell you?"- "I don't know are you" I said with a little smirk on my face. "All that I'm going to say it that the person isn't very known at school." She said while blushing a little I can't lie on that but she looked so cute when she blushed! I should stop thinking about that..."okay, what else? Do they know you?" - "Not that much I mean she..." she said and suddenly stop giving me another idea of who could it be. "Okay so I know that SHE isn't very popular and that it is a girl. That will do." She looked at me kinda of worry. " oh and if you're talking about Steph you're lucky because she has a crush on you." I said winky at her. "I...know" she said and put her head on my shoulder ON MY SHOULDER that day was one of the days that I looked like a tomato...

"It's just that she not my crush...and im pretty sure she'll make a move on me when we'll be working on the project." She said slowly closing her eyes then that thing came to me again like something heavy on my shoulders. "are you going to l..let her make a move on you?" I said kinda surprised as I said that. "I don't think so... she not really the girl I like you see." - "good" I murmured she open her eyes and said "what?" - "n-nothing" she smirked like she heard what I said..."what about you did you know Eliot was literally crushing on you for almost 3 years?" As she laid her head on my shoulder.

Yeah I know I tried to tell him to go away but I just can't..." - " why " she replied with a little concerned face "well he helped me when my dad died 2 years ago he was the one that never went away...he was the one that said when nobody cared..." I slowly started tearing up but try as hard as I could not to. Rachel Hugged me " I promise you that I'm not going anywhere I'll stay with you forever if I have to!" I smile as my phone buzzed it was my mom wondering if I would come home. Of course I didn't want to because I knew that my stepdouche dad would be there.

"who is it" - "my mom she's wondering if I'll come home" then Rachel literally looked at me with shock in her eyes "Umm Chloe...what time is it?" She said like she was scared for her life. "Is just....9...33." I tried to say for her not to freak out and of course it didn't work next thing I know is that we are saying bye before she leaves "my dad is absolutely going to kill me slowly.." she said as she walked off.

Wow didn't know I was going to write that much and just telling I could have gone longer but I was tired sorry :p