The confession

I came back to school just in time I go to where Rachel class is and wait until the bell rings. After a few minutes the bell finally rings and Rachel came out of the class looking like a zombie...

"You look totally fine!" I say smiling at her hiding the soda in one hand and the pain killer on the other behind my back. "What you got there?" - "chose?" - "um right" I show her the soda she sudden gives me a pure smile "you're to sweet.."- "It's not done yet." I show her the pain killers she jumps on me and hugs me. "I don't deserve you!" I laugh "yeah you don't...you deserve way better than me." I give her a quick kiss "I have to go now my class it start in a few." She kiss me "okay thanks for the soda and the pain killer." I really felt like I was in love but I didn't want to make a fool of myself.

As I walked in to class I see Steph looking at me with a weak smile. Fuck I completely forgot. What am I going to do! "Hey." I say casually. "Really the best you can come with is a hey." She says looking at her desk. "I'm really sorry it kind of happen." - "you were the one that gave her a hickey wasn't it?" I blush "look I don't know what I can do to tell you how much sorry I am." - "you could have stayed on your own business, for starter.. I thought I could trust you.. just leave me alone would you." I go to my desk and sat down god she probably thinks that this all happen yesterday.

Class was boring as usually and when it was the end of the day I was really exited to see Rachel. "Hey babe" she says behind me. Babe that's new..."hi how was your day?" - "after the pain killers and the soda way better thanks." She says and give me a small peck on the lips "and you?" - "steph is kinda of angry with me." She looks at me with a concern face "look it isn't your fault it happen." - "that's what I told her...but I knew that she had a crush on you and I still ignored her...she trusted me." She gives me a warm hug. "Either way we would have happen. We were already friends." - "trust me I don't regret falling for you. Actually I'm kinda in love with you..." I say quietly looking at the ground please say something back..."Really!" She says giving me a hope look. She looked so damn cute that I couldn't resist! I gave her the best kiss I could ever give someone in my life.

I broke the kiss and her face was all lit up how can she be this cute. "Yeah you became my everything in such a short period of time." She looks at me and grabs my hand and walks with me until the light house. She stand on the edge looking at the ocean still grabbing my hand she turned us around now we were facing each other. "Iloveyouchloe!"- "what?" - "umm...I love you." She says blushing and looking at the ground that hit me hard in the chest it felt warm and I wave of happiness.

I grab her by the waist and shake her! "I love you to!" I say really happy I put her down and give her a kiss. After we laid on the grass she put her head on my lap. I gave her a kiss on her forehead and she smiled. I stroked her hair and she seemed sleepy "wanna sleep at my house?" I say. "Yeah that would be actually awesome I really don't want to see my dad." - "yeah I can image I don't even want to see your dad either. I'll share you some clothes." She smiles and we walked hand in hand back to my house.

Sorry if this episode was short!