Ran off

Rachel POV
I was about to answer then dad walks in "Hey, what are you two doing?" I look at my mom like I was begging her not to say anything she nods. "I have to go upstairs..." I say as I run as fast as possible I shut the door and sigh in relive. "What happened?" I look at Chloe with a blank expression "my mom asked me if I was into girls..." - "what did you say?" - "I-I was about to answer then my dad walked in and I gave her a look to not to tell." She kiss my cheek. "So how am I suppose to go?" I laugh and look around. "Guess your stuck here." I say joking she looks at me with a smirky face I laugh. "We will probably eat soon. You can take off while we are eating." I say as I walk over to the bed. Chloe follows me and sit beside me hugging me. "So any plans?" She asks I burry my face on her shoulder. "No idea If my mom brings it up I-I don't know what to say my dad clearly doesn't support it." - "Everything will be fine..if something bad happens you can stay with me for the rest of our life's if you want." I giggle and give her a small peck on the neck before looking up at her.

"Dinner is ready!" My mom scream I look at the door then look back at Chloe. "Okay we got this" I say as I get up and walk towards the door I look back at her before walking off and she gives me a warm smile and nod. I sit at the table silently and look at my mom with a a awkward smile. "So h-how was your job today?" My mom asks a little uncomfortable.

I look to my right Chloe going out of the door and winking at me before leaving and closing the door quietly I giggle silently. "It was great." He replies he looks at my mom and see that she is acting very weird. "What's wrong honey you've been acting weird.." she looks at me and I look down. "Well nothing honey...is just that Rachel invited someone home and th-" - "WE studied." I say out loudly slamming the table. "Studied?" He asks with a eyebrow raised at me. I sit back down and look at my food. "Did you use a condom?" I blush." DAD!" I say still looking at my food. "What you have to be ready." - "No, it was Chloe..." I see the look on my mom with her mouth wide open. "F-For how long to you know her!?" My mom says in shock. "Long enough and last time I checked it's none of your business." - "well yes it is if I hear you two screaming." I blush and look at my dad he had a confused look. "Come on honey they were only studying." - "wait what how are you sure that we 'studied'?" I say a little louder and getting madder. "Well..I know that you two didn't do anything." I get really red ready to throw a plate on his stupid face.

"So just because it's a girl you think I didn't have sex with her!" I scream slamming again the table. "Exactly." He says calmly. "Come on. Calm down." My mom says looking at me. I giggle sarcastically at my dad responds and get up. "Oh and yeah we had sex and I'm actually dating Chloe not that it's SUCH a fucking big deal in this house." I say as I go up the stairs. "Rachel come back here right now!" I hear my dad screaming. I slam the door to my room and break down. I hear my phone buzzing and see that Chloe's name on the screen I turn of my phone and throw it on my bed.

I go down stairs and open the front door. "Rachel where do you think you're going!" I raise my middle finger and show it from behind. "HOW DARE YOU!" My dad scream I walk off and slam the front door. Where to now I can't go to Chloe's I don't want to make her even more tired with my problems..the only place I can really go is the junkyard I guess...

Chloe POV!
When I got home I texted Rachel to see if everything was okay. She didn't reply and of course I got worried like crazy! After a few hours pass without any news about Rachel I thought that she must of fell asleep I hope. My phone started ringing and with chance it was Rachel! "Hey! Are you okay I got really worried!" - "umm hello i-I'm Rachel's mom...Rachel left the house we argued and it's been 2 hours and she's not home. Do you know where she is?" - "oh hey ms.Amber I have no idea...I might know somewhere." I couldn't hear straight but i knew that mr.amber took Rachel's phone. "Ok Chloe is it?" - "y-yes...why did she run off?" - "that's none of your business. Now where do you think she is?" - "well the only place that she could have run off to is the j-junkyard.. I'll go check don't come I don't think she wants to see you.." - "Don't I'll call her good friend Nathan to go check up on her. She needs a break from her 'Girlfriend' she's just confused." I wanted to break my phone at that moment. "Oh so that's why she ran off because of you of course it isn't surprising. You know slapping her didn't help her make up her mind and didn't change her feelings for me either." I hung up took a coat and went to the junkyard.