part 12

mike wheeler
when will says he loves me, in his own words, i can't help but smile.
"will, your voice is beautiful," i whisper.
will blushes, hugging me.
"thanks. those were the first words i spoke in two, almost three years," will admits.
i start to tear up, hugging will.
"why are you crying, Bub?" will asks.
"the first words you've said in almost three years were telling me that you love me. how could i not cry?" i explain.
will kisses me. he cuddles up next to me and falls asleep.
*three days later*
"will, what classes do you have?" i ask.
we just got our 8th grade schedules.
"i got first period social studies, second period algebra, third period spanish, fourth and fifth period la, sixth period gym, seventh lunch, eighth science, and ninth art. how about you?" will tells me.
"i have all the same classes, babe!" i shout.
will lightly smiles, hugging me.
"mike i'm scared," will admits.
"why? you got me and the rest of the party," i ask.
"no, with troy and james. max told me about them," will tells me.
"will, don't be worried. if they do ANYTHING to you and i mean ANYTHING, tell me and i will beat them up. your not in chicago anymore, you got people to keep you safe," i explain to will.
will smiles, kissing me.
"will!" joyce yells.
will and i escape his room, we sit down at the table. i take his hand and watch as he gets more relaxed.
"will, if you don't mind me asking, why did you all of a sudden decide to talk?" joyce asks.
"mike told me he loved me."

part 12! i'm currently #9 in byler so thank you!❤️