part 20

*mike wheeler*
"bubba, wake up!" will exclaims.
"babe, what time is it?" i groan.
"10:45, your mom said she made breakfast for us," will informs me.
"okay. do you still want to go to the mall?" i ask.
"it's black friday, everything is already sold out. i'm sorry," will whispers.
"don't be sorry. we can ask the party if they're doing anything! i know dustin is visiting suzie in utah, but maybe el, max, and lucas are free!" i suggest.
will nods and we both start to get dressed. will and i go downstairs, my mom serves us waffles, and smiles.
"what are you boys doing today?" my mom asks.
"we were thinking maybe el, lucas, and max would want to do something ," i respond.
will nods.
"okay. just if you guys come here, make sure to clean up!" she exclaims, walking away.
"maybe we could go to the movies?" will suggests as we finish breakfast.
"sure! let's finish getting ready!"
*1:30 pm*
"come on, guys! it's starting!" lucas shouts.
we all decided on a nightmare on elm street, much to will's demise. i only didn't stand up for him because then he could cuddle into me. i sit next and will and el, i take will's hand. we decided to get three medium and one small popcorn and five drinks, one popcorn for each couple and one for el, and obviously one drink for each person. everytime freddy krueger kills someone, will cuddles into me. all of a sudden, i hear soft sniffles and feel small tears on my sweater, i look over at will, who's crying.
"hey, babe, let's go outside," i whisper.
will follows me outside of the theater, i wipe his tears and i hug him, trying to make him feel better.
"i'm sorry i made you watch that movie," i apologize.
"don't be. i'm just being a big baby," will tells me.
"no you're not, it's a scary movie. we can wait out here, the movie should be done in 20 minutes."
"thanks, mike," will whispers.
after the other three come outside, max checks on will. she's been extra protective ever since the who situation happened a couple of weeks ago.
"wanna walk around the mall?" el asks.
max and will obviously agree.
"will, you said this morning that everything would be sold out!" i exclaim.
"it'll be fun, mike. come on!" will shouts, running after max and el.
"that's your boyfriend," lucas laughs.
yeah, i love him.
lucas and pretty much tag along with the other three as they go into almost every store.
"mike, does this look okay?" will asks.
he's wearing overalls with cuffed legs and a striped short-sleeve shirt under the overalls.
he looks so cute.
obviously, i can't say that in public because hawkins is pretty homophobic. i smile at him and give him a thumbs up. i hand will some money, so he can buy the outfit. i walk will home even though he will be with max. i hand will his bag as we get to his door.
i want to kiss him.
"can i kiss you?" i ask.
"of course," will breaths out.
i lean in, kissing him.
"bye, babe. i'll see you tomorrow," i tell him.
"bye, bub. i love you."
"i love you too."
now i can't stop smiling.
i love him.
thank you for 900 reads!