Chapter 5

Minho slipped his arms around the younger's waist and Felix’s body instantly became tensed at the action. He then turned his head to the side and saw that it was Minho who did it.

Felix abruptly turned his head down, looking at the mug that has been filled with chocolate milk.

“Do you um... want some chocolate milk too, hyung?”

Minho chuckled. The younger's voice was shaky as he said that. He wondered, was this too much? But, he loved the his reaction. So, the older decided to tease him more.

Felix was wearing a loose white t-shirt that quite showed some parts of his shoulder that night.

"This one looks tastier."

Felix did not know what Minho meant by that until the older detached one of his hands and pulled Felix’s shirt to the right side.

"Hyung? What are---"

Felix did not get the chance to finish his sentence when Minho suddenly gave his now exposed shoulder and neck some light butterfly kisses.

To say Felix was surprised was an understatement. He freaked out inside and his body instantly gave in to the older's touches, unconsciously tilting his head to give Minho more access.

Getting such reaction, Minho smirked and brought his lips up to Felix’s jaw, letting his soft lips explore the area. On the other hand, Felix was just standing, closing his eyes tightly while gripping the tip of the kitchen countertops with all of his might.

Acknowledging the fact that the younger did not seem to reject him, Minho went back to kissing Felix's shoulder, deciding to suck the tip of it and leaving some purple marks there before he moved his lips and nibbled the area near Felix's right ear softly that it did not enough to leave any marks.

Felix moaned at that. It was not that loud, but Minho instinctively covered Felix’s mouth with his left hand.

The only sounds that could be heard now were Felix’s muffled moans and the small sound of Minho’s lips against Felix’s delicate milky neck. It took all of Minho’s might not to mark it then and now.

Deciding to "revenge" the younger's action the other day, he placed his right hand to Felix’s left jaw, turning his face to the side.

Felix opened his eyes slowly with his lips slightly parted. He looked at Minho with his big puppy eyes that screamed innocent.

"How could someone look so innocent and alluring at the same time?" He thought, but he could no longer wait to taste those lips. So he pulled Felix’s face closer and removed the gap.

The younger responded to the kiss right away while slowly turning his body around. He then placed his tiny hands on Minho’s shirt, tugging it a little to bring him closer.

With such close proximity, Minho could feel Felix’s rapid heartbeat and he unknowingly smiled at that.

What he did not expect to happen next was to be woken up by Changbin’s constant complaints about how he should not sleep on the couch with a TV that was on all night long.

-

A/n 🤡🤣 but hey at least this chapter is longer than the others | 514 words