Chapter 19

A/n have you ever just "so many so many any anything 아니 아니야야~"

-

As soon as Minho and Felix entered the room, the older casually made his way toward the younger's bed, taking a seat on it with his back pressed on the wall. He then patted his thigh; signaling the freckled boy to sit on it.

Felix could feel his cheeks flushed red at the simple gesture, but he immediately complied, making himself comfortably sit on his crush's lap.

Guiding Felix’s hands, Minho placed them onto his shoulders. He then caressed the younger’s cheek as he stared at the younger. “I just want to have some alone time with you. Is that okay?”

Felix looked at the older intently. There was nothing but sincerity there and it was enough to make him feel reassured.

Diving too deep inside the older's gaze, the freckled boy unconsciously leaned in and captured the older’s lips in a sweet loving kiss.

Minho was taken aback but responding to the kiss right away. His initial plan was to spoil the younger; giving him some more attention and affection that he could not provide when the others were around.

It was not like the older did not want to show it. It was a whole new experience for him after all, especially since both of them barely being this close or spending time together alone before.

It might sound cheesy but Minho’s mind was full of Felix recently, especially after the night where the younger 'kissed' him. He tried so hard to shift his mind to dance and other kind of exercises but as soon as he stopped, the thought of the freckled boy would come back. So, here he was, falling in love for someone after a single peck.

“Was I in some sort of shoujo manga or something?” Minho thought.

The older chuckled, bringing the kiss into a halt. Both of them returned to keep staring at each other before the younger pulled him into another kiss.

-

321 words