Chapter 27

Despite having some problems, Felix could 'hide' them very well every time all of the members were present, or at least that was what he thought.

Seungmin and Jeongin might not know about the truth. But, it did not mean they could not detect the lies; they knew that something must have happened between Minho and Felix; something that turned them from having a lovey-dovey moment into a break-up story one.

On the other side, Hyunjin did not know about the issue at first, but succeeded to 'persuade' his boyfriend to tell him. He then cried after hearing the news from Jisung. He even managed to fool Felix by saying he was having a fight with his lover so he could cuddle with the younger all day long, making sure the freckled boy was not alone and fine.

Honestly speaking, they--all of the members--were surprised to see Minho and Felix being that close and clingy to each other.

Several glances were thrown toward them that day. Some of the members even wanted to tease the dancers. But they decided not to do that since Felix looked really happy for having Minho all by himself, while the older looked genuinely pleased for having the freckled boy inside his embrace.

It was not odd for Felix to do so; he was a cuddly person, someone who did not have a second thought to show their affection toward others. But Minho? It was a different story. The feline like boy might be that close or clingy with Jisung back then. But, now that the rapper was with Hyunjin, they barely saw the dancer being cuddly like that toward the other members.

The sudden change between the two surely made Seungmin and Jeongin wondering about what happened between them. However, they did not push Felix to tell them. Instead, they gave him more attention and affection to subtly show him that they cared about him and would be there whenever the freckled boy needed them.

As a result, Felix's mood has increased as well because he was being surrounded by such caring members. He even could give Changbin a genuine smile after having two days off and the rapper was beyond happy seeing such speedy recovery from the younger.

On the other side, Minho kept his distance from Felix just like what he had promised. He even did not join dinner with the rest of the members and kept reasoning he needed more time to practice.

"Do you know how a little chick will look like when it isn't with its mom?" Jeongin suddenly asked the members as they were having dinner together. The members just nodded their heads as a response.

"Minho hyung looks like that lonely little chick." The maknae added, a frown clearly displayed on his face.

Changbin felt guilty after hearing that from the youngest. He realized that his words the other day might be too harsh toward the older. Words could hurt someone more compared with several punches on the face after all and he regretted the fact that anger, or rather jealousy controlled his mind that day.

The rapper then shifted his gaze to Felix. A sad look was presented on his face. The older was certain it hurt Felix as well; he was not that kind of person who enjoyed ignoring people he cared about after all.

"Minho is having a hard time, but he'll come around. Don't worry." Chan said after a while, trying to calm the youngest down while caressing his back.

-

591 words