Chapter 22

The following day, Minho left the dorm quite early in the morning. He went jogging at the nearest park then heading to the gym center at 9 AM.

He received a text from Jisung asking where he was right now and the older immediately replied right before starting his workout routine.

The door of the gym center opened not long after that, showing a squirrel-like boy who tried to look for the older.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" Jisung whisper-shouted, an angry tone could be heard clearly.

The dancer stopped his workout, letting out a heavy sigh and taking a seat on the floor. "I lost control."

"Of course, you did." The rapper said in a sarcastic tone. "But, in all seriousness, hyung. Were you really dumb or something? He isn't me. You better treat him gentler. Not only sex, but also in everything."

Minho laughed bitterly. "No need to do that. I'm well aware that there won't be any "us" later in the future. He won't ever forgive ne for what I've done, Sung."

Jisung squinted his eyes, feeling slig confused at the statement. Minho was nothing but a confident and persistent person. He would work his ass hard to make sure he reached his goal; and he would not easily satisfied as well. So, it was indeed a rare moment for the squirrel like boy to witness the hopeless side of the dancer like this.

Jisung sighed and sat next to the older. "What made you lose control anyway?"

Minho recalled his memory from yesterday. "He just looked so powerless... and the sight was... ethereal." He said in a small voice, but the younger heard it crystal clear.

Jisung's jaw slacked, his eyes were widening at the statement. He knew well about another side of the dancer and honestly speaking, he enjoyed it a lot; it was one of his biggest turn-on when they were together back then after all. But the rapper could never bring himself to think Felix could survive it. He was too soft for that.

"You really are a sadist, hyung."

Minho chuckled, but then leaned in to the younger's ear and whispered, "But you liked it that way."

The younger gagged at that and pushed the dancer playfully with his right arm. "But seriously, you need to apologize, hyung."

Minho sighed. "I know, but I think it'll be better to leave him alone for now."

Jisung just hummed but then decided to mess around. "You know, if I weren't with Hyunjin and you didn't fall in love with my twin, I would have asked you to fuck me reaaally reaaally hard now so you could release your stress, hyung." The younger said in a low and alluring tone, just like how the older liked it and Minho was taken aback at that.

Seeing the expected reaction, Jisung just laughed and patted the dancer's shoulder before standing up and leaving him.

After Jisung left him alone, Minho unconsciously smiled. He was beyond grateful nothing has changed between the two even after he broke the younger's poor heart.

-

518 words