Special Chapter [M]

A/n I can't believe I just rewrote this smut chapter

-

Stray Kids spent several more days in LA after their last concert and today would be their last day to stay before they flew back to South Korea tomorrow.

Felix was in his and Minho's hotel room. It was 9:14 p.m. when the older stated he needed to go somewhere so Felix decided to take a shower.

It took around seventeen minutes for Felix to take a bath. Once he stepped out from the quite big glass shower stall, he dried himself with a towel and put on his briefs and casual shorts.

He did not bother to wear any shirt since he was going to ask Minho to lend him one of his hoodies. What was the point of having boyfriend if he did not lend, or rather steal, one of his lover's belongings anyways.

As he was drying his hair, he heard the older call his name, so he unlocked the bathroom door and opened it.

"Hyungie, can I..." He halted his speech, gulping lightly when he saw the glint on his lover's eyes.

"Uh umm borrow your... um your..." He stuttered. Minho kept getting closer and his heartbeat accelerated quickly in a matter of second. He perfectly knew well what they would do tonight.

Placing his hands behind his back, Minho leaned in, "Borrow what?" He whispered right to Felix's right ear, smirking in victory when he heard the small mewl coming from his boyfriend.

Felix instinctively gripped on the older's arms or else he would fall. The way Minho's lips moved from his ears down to his neck was overwhelming already.

"A-ah. Hy-yung~"

Minho warmly laughed. "Feeling too much already?" He softly asked. His hands finally wrapped around his lover's waist, bringing their bodies closer.

"You should've warned me." He pouted.

"I'm sorry. Did I scare you?"

"No." He blushed.

"Does that mean I can proceed then?"

Felix shyly nodded. He yelped when he was being lifted onto the bathroom countertop.

"You know the rules, angel. Push me if it’s too much."

"Mm."

As soon as his lover kissed him, Felix's body instinctively gave in. At that moment, he realized he craved for the older’s touch too.

The kiss turned rougher after a while, making Felix part his lips a little wider to inhale some air. Seeing such chance, Minho slipped his tongue inside. The younger moaned. It was the first time the older did that.

Minho could tell his lover has already felt overwhelmed by his actions, so he decreased the pace before completely stopping.

Looking at Felix's state, he lightly smirked; his eyes were closed, his hair was messy, and his lips were swollen.

"Look at me."

Felix complied, opening his eyes slowly.

"Can I?" He asked, his hands putting some light pressure on the younger's ass.

"Mm. You can, hyung."

With that, Minho pulled his lover into another kiss, rough yet in a slow pace. His hands stayed still on the younger’s ass, firmly squeezed it several times, receiving muffled moans from the younger.

"Let's move to the bed."

Felix nodded yet continued the kiss, missing the feeling of his boyfriend's lips on his already. His legs wrapped around Minho’s waist, gesturing his lover to lift him there.