Chapter 29

Stray Kids just finished their first concert in USA that night. After getting in to the car, the members continued to share some moments they found funny and memorable during the concert. The leader just smiled at that, listening carefully to each of their stories from behind before suggesting to do a vlive once they arrived at the hotel.

"Let's have a short vlive to greet and thank Stays." Chan said followed by some shouts from the members, feeling enthusiastic about the idea.

>~<

"Changbin is on his way here. I hope you guys can sort it out." Chan said before patting Minho's shoulder and leaving the room.

A knock was heard not long after that. Minho took a deep breath before opening the door to let Changbin in.

"I'm sorry, hyung." Changbin said as soon as the dancer closed the door.

When the leader said Changbin would come, Minho was expecting a set of questions to answer, not an apology. So, he could only blink his eyes, confused at the younger's sudden apology.

"Don't apologize. I deserved that."

"So... are we cool?" Changbin asked again as he showed his grin and Minho chuckled at that.

"Let's go to the gym." Minho suggested, already not feeling awkward with the younger.

>~<

"Hey, Bin."

The younger just turned his head to the side and raised his eyebrows, waiting for the older to continue.

"I know you like Felix."

"Uh... so?"

"Is he going to ask me to stay away from Felix?" was the first question that appeared in the rapper's mind after Minho said such statement.

"Is it possible to erase your feeling while living together with him?"

Changbin just looked at the older; he did not know how to answer such a dumb question, so he just ignored him.

"I still can't forget how terrified his eyes were when he saw me approach him that day when I tried to apologize to him..."

"I like him, Bin. I do. But I'm afraid that I'll hurt him again..."

"Those horrifying thoughts keep repeating inside my mind... I'm not sure if I can bear that awful feeling ever again."

Changbin was taken aback as he listened to the confession. He felt awful for assuming that the dancer was only after Felix's or Jisung's body.

"What are you going to do then, hyung?" Changbin asked after waiting for a while, afraid the older still wanted to say anything else.

Minho released a sigh before standing up. "I'm still not sure... Well, I'm going now."

-

414 words