Chapter 9

Felix froze. The question absolutely took him by surprise. Of course Minho would ask the reason why he kissed him. Everyone who was in the same situation would have wondered why as well. But unfortunately, his brain did not consider such question would ever come up.

So, instead of responding, Felix unintentionally stared at Minho with blank and a somewhat pleading expression. The older, on the other side, could not help but laugh at the younger's adorable quirk, bringing the freckled boy back from his deep thought. Felix then immediately averted his eyes back to his fingers; still did not know what to say.

"Should I confess? But what if he rejected me? Or worse, he hated me for liking him? Oh, should I just say that it was a prank? But, Minho hyung was not that stupid. But, I'm that stupid so maybe he would let it slide?"

Countless questions filled Felix's poor brain at the moment and Minho was getting impatient.

“You know, I won't be mad at you if you like me that way.”

Felix’s eyes lighted up at that and the older chuckled.

"So, you do like me that way, huh?" He teasingly asked, receiving a shy nod from the freckled boy.

“Wow, I didn't expect that.”

"So will you forgive me, hyung?"

"For the kiss? Oh wait, it was just a peck."

Felix blushed. "Mm."

Minho chuckled, "You don't have to apologize. I like surprises."

Hearing that, the younger finally felt at ease. But, Minho certainly would not let him to have that.

"But, I was kinda mad at you because you kept ignoring me."

Felix's eyes widened, feeling guilty for treating the older like that.

"I'm sorry. I won't do that again, hyung." Felix said in a small voice. He looked at the older with his big puppy eyes while pouting making Minho coo.

"It's okay, I forgive you."

"You do?" The younger's voice increased by several octaves, showing he was so excited after hearing the older's statement.

The older found the younger's reaction was so adorable. However, he could not help but want to tease him more.

"With one condition."

Felix cutely pouted. At this point, he did not care about what the condition was as long as he could yeet himself right away from Minho and this practice room that felt oddly small as time went by so he just rapidly nodded his head.

Minho moved his lips closer to Felix’s right ear and whispered, "you need to kiss me, properly, here in this room, now."

The freckled boy's breath hitched as the older said that. Minho then moved his face back and stared at the younger.

"Come on baby, we don’t have all day long, do we?"

Unluckily to Minho, it seemed like he needed to be the one who did the first move since the older's bold request has put Felix into a panic mode.

"Will you allow me to do it then?"

Hearing such question, he could feel heat crept up his cheeks, turning them red in no time. As he could not give any proper answer, he only nodded shyly before closing his eyes.

Smiling unknowingly, Minho licked his lower lip before moving closer to the younger. He placed his left hand on the back of Felix's head and tilted his own head.

He was so ready to finally taste the younger's lips. But, before anything happened, someone opened the door and Minho instinctively moved away from Felix.

"Oh, hey guys! I’m going to do a vlive soon, wanna join?” Hyunjin asked both of them while smiling brightly that his eyes formed a crescent.

To say Minho was pissed off was an understatement.

"You're so dead, Hwang Hyunjin."

-

620 words