Chapter 12

A/n a little bit steamy

-

Felix was about to open his room door when a hand covered his mouth and a body trapped him from moving.

His body stiffened but soon went relaxed when he recognized Minho's voice who shushed him not to make any sounds. Felix nodded at that, giving Minho a sign that he understood. He then removed his hand and turned the freckled boy around.

The older actually did not think further about what he would do if it indeed Felix who stepped out of the room. So Minho just blankly stared at him. But his eyes unknowingly moved its gaze at the younger's lips, making the younger blush as he knew what the older wanted to do. Closing his eyes, he hoped Minho would understand the hint.

And Minho did. Without hesitation, the older closed the gap and kissed Felix softly and slowly, trying to savor every second of it. As expected, the sparks inside his stomach were back and Minho liked the feeling.

On the other side, Felix nervously responded to the kiss, copying Minho's lips movement since he never kissed anyone before.

After some times, Felix felt both of Minho's hands which were on his face tilted his head and deepened the kiss. The younger sighed happily and instinctively moved his hands to grip on Minho's...abs.

Felix's eyes shot up and he pushed the older's body unintentionally. He blushed as he realized Minho did not have any clothes on him right now.

Minho was confused at first. He chuckled when he knew the reason why and brought the younger back to kiss which Felix responded back a little bit too excited that he accidentally bit Minho's lower lip.

Felix was about to pull from the kiss but Minho's hands on his face trapped him to do so.

After awhile, Minho deepened the kiss again and went rougher than before and Felix moaned at that. Gosh, at least the older knew that the younger's moan was real now and it sounded so blissful to his ear.

It might not be Minho's first kiss. But, he could tell that Felix's lips were gonna be his new addiction from then on.

The older stopped the kiss and moved to the freckled boy's neck as he pushed the younger gently onto his room door and started to leave some butterfly kisses.

To say Minho tried so hard to control his body was an understatement. He usually went rough; letting his sadistic side to take control. However, he wondered why he could not bring himself to do so.

Minho stopped his action, taking a moment to capture an alluring sight in front of him. The younger was softly panting, his head was tilted to the side, and his hands gripped on the side of his sweat pants.

The older brushed his hair back before kissing the younger with the same rough manner, gnawing at his lower lip. Minho guided both Felix's hands to the back of hi neck since he knew the younger might need something to hold on later.

Stopping the kiss for a short while, he stared at the younger who slowly opened his eyes but soon closed it again when the older slid his hands inside Felix's t-shirt and left some light touches on the side of the younger's delicate body.

He could hear Felix's pant getting louder and he smirked at that.

"What a lovely sight".

Minho then moved his hand to Felix's chest, placing his thumb over the younger's nipples and playing with them.

"Min...ho hyu---".

He kissed the younger on the lips again immediately, muffling his moans within their kiss so it would not be heard.

But it was too late, someone had already heard that.

-

627 words

A/n happy birthday to Stays' precious little quokka, Han Jisung. I hope you receive all those kisses you always want to get from the members 👻

Thank you for always blessing us with such beautiful and wonderful music. You don't know how proud and thankful we are to have an all-rounder and lovely member like you in SKZ 💛

Personally, I can't ever thank you enough as you're always be my source of happiness. Wishing you to always be happy and healthy, Hannie 🌻 #HanOfAKind

 Wishing you to always be happy and healthy, Hannie 🌻 #HanOfAKind