Chapter 37

A/n steamy~

-

Rewinding Minho's statements several times, Felix finally understood what his crush was trying to say. He remembered how the older looked at him that day; Minho was like a total different person. He recalled how scared he was and was certain Minho could feel that as well, yet the older ignored it.

It was indeed such a dreadful memory for the freckled boy to the point if someone asked him to be in the same room with his crush that day, he would prefer to watch thousands of horror movies alone instead.

However, he could not help but forgive the older after he apologized and confessed to him in the next day; after the older shouted and admitted to Changbin that he liked the younger; after he saw each of the older’s effort to not disturb and make him uncomfortable; and after he knew that asking someone to make love to them had a quite deep meaning compared to asking for sex. The leader kind of helped Felix to figure out the last part.

Minho's words and actions were gradually making sense now that Felix has come to a realization. He finally understood why his crush kept distancing and ignoring him; the older was afraid that he might frighten him or lose control just like that day and Felix smiled at the thought.

"You aren’t like that in my eyes, Minho hyung… and I promise I said this not because I’m blinded by my own feelings… I want to be with you."

Minho’s eyes widened. To say he was taken aback was an understatement. He really did not expect the younger would say that, yet he could not help but feel grateful.

"Are you sure?"

"Stop asking me that!" Felix whined.

Minho chuckled. "Okay okay. I'll stop."

Hugging his crush tightly, Felix put his cheek on the older's left shoulder. On the other hand, Minho’s hands securely wrapped around the younger’s waist.

"Hyung?"

"Mm?"

Felix moved his head back, looking at the older shyly. "Be mine?"

How could Minho say no to that? But, he was not Minho if he did not enjoy teasing others.

"Can I? Or shall I?" Minho said imitating their leader.

Felix rolled his eyes blithely before squeezing the older’s cheeks. "I hate you sometimes." He said which earned a mocking nod from the older.

"Hyungie~"

"Mm?"

"Kiss me~"

Not needing any verbal answer, both of them leaned in and captured each other’s lips. Then when Minho stopped the kiss, he witnessed Felix chase his lips.

Pouting, the freckled boy then let out some whine as he did not get what he wanted.

"I’ll give you more, but promise me that you'll stop me if you feel that I force you... just in case. You can even slap me or kick me, I don’t care. I just want to make sure I don’t go too far. Can you promise me that?"

"Okay, hyungie."

Minho smiled as he returned to look at the younger affectionately. He then moved his thumb onto Felix's lower lip, softly brushing it.

Just like that day, Felix felt lost when his body suddenly moved on its own; he gripped the older’s hand gently, guiding the pointer finger inside his mouth before proceeding to suck it.

"Fuck." Minho silently cursed.

He could feel his lower part started to get hard at the unexpected sight. He was actually struggling to control himself at the moment, but then the freckled boy closed his eyes and let out a fake naughty moan while sucking his finger.