Chapter 10

After leaving the practice room, Minho and Felix did not talk at all. The older could only put the blame on Hyunjin since he accidentally 'ruined' the moment.

There were some unanswered questions inside Minho's head, but he knew that the topic was not something that could be discussed easily considering the younger's shyness and easily panicked behavior and the present of their manager who gave them a ride back to the dorm.

It was even harder to do so in the dorm since Felix and Minho were not roommates. Besides, Felix immediately went to his room as soon as they arrived at their dorm and ignored Minho, again, for the rest of the night.

>~<

Minho could not sleep. Truth be told, this was the first time for Minho to feel this way; to feel desire toward someone.

It was not like Minho did not care about other people. He was a curious person after all. But, he often found people were all the same; they were predictable, at least until Felix kissed him that night.

He remembered clearly how it felt; how Felix put his hand on Minho's cheek, how his thumb caressed his lower lip hesitantly, and how his breath tickled his face before the younger's small and soft lips collided with his for several seconds.

Minho chuckled. It was not even a kiss. He recalled how the younger's lips were trembling a little bit when he 'kissed' the older.

Honestly speaking, Minho wanted to kiss the younger back, connecting their lips in a proper passionate kiss and maybe pulled the younger's body closer too so he would be lying on top of him and let the kiss last a little longer.

Regardless, Minho found the younger's action was adorable and unexpected. What made it more surprising was a sudden present of some odd sparks inside his stomach as Felix kissed him.

And he wanted to feel it again.

Minho wondered, "is this how having a desire toward someone feels like? Or is it just curiosity takes over him?"

No matter what it was, it felt heavenly good and Minho smiled at the thought unconsciously.

As if on cue, the sound of a door being opened and closed brought Minho back from his thought. He blinked several times before sitting up and pinching his arm to make sure he was not dreaming. He then decided to step out of his room, hoping it would be the younger.

-

409 words