Chapter 20

Cw: manipulative 🔞 idk if that cw even makes sense

-

The kiss turned into a needy one after a while. Felix slipped his hand through the older’s hair and tugged at it firmly. His body kept squirming and muffled moans kept coming from the younger when what they did was just kissing.

Getting such reaction, Minho could no longer control himself. So he let himself lose control.

“Hold your moan.”

Minho said between the kiss before placing his thumbs on both of Felix’s clothed nipples and playing with them.

The younger abruptly bit the older’s lower lip, trying to suppress his moans. His body was slightly trembled at the touch; he was squirming and unintentionally grinding on the older’s thighs.

Smirking, Minho then pulled the younger forward, making his butt sat right on top of his length and Felix could feel how hard it was.

Not being able to control himself, Minho proceeded to take off the younger’s shirt. He then carried Felix and placed his head onto the pillow before connecting their lips again.

Felix responded to the kiss, trying to catch up with the older's needy kiss. His hands gripped on the bed sheet before Minho intertwined their fingers together and placed them next to the sides of Felix’s head.

Moving his lips to Felix’s neck, he sucked on some parts and leaving several purple marks before going downward to his chest and sucked on one of Felix’s nipples.

The freckled boy bit his lips, trying so hard to hold his moans as Minho did that. His head was spinning. It was such new experience for him after all. He actually was a bit scared but curiosity beat it.

After spending quite some times on sucking the younger's nipples and leaving some new hickeys, Minho took off the younger’s sweat pants, leaving him only with his briefs.

⚠️

The younger’s eyes shot up when he came to realization and the older noticed a glint of fear in Felix's eyes but he did not bother to acknowledge it; he knew the younger would enjoy it eventually. So, when the younger was about to say something, Minho placed his hand over Felix’s mouth and clutched at his member softly through the briefs.

Felix immediately closed his eyes, biting his lips harsher than before to prevent him letting out any noises.

As Minho kept palming the younger’s member, tears were streaming down the younger’s face. He felt overwhelmed; scared of the sudden change of the older's behavior but his body reaction showed as if he was in cloud nine in Minho’s eyes. His mind was also clouded to the point he did not even realize when the older took off his briefs.

The older then moved his hand which covered Felix’s mouth before capturing the younger’s lips in a slow kiss. His hands caressed the younger’s cheeks, dabbing some tears from his delicate face.

The younger’s previous stiffened body became relaxed. His clouded mind became clearer as well and it happened solely because of such simple acts done by the older, and Minho noticed that.

The younger pouted when Minho stopped the kiss; already missing the feeling of Minho’s lips on his. Seeing such reaction definitely gave Minho an idea.

“Open up.” Minho said as he brought his middle finger in front of the younger’s mouth.

Felix blinked his eyes. His mind told him to say no but the older’s eyes were dark. He was afraid Minho would be angry at him so he immediately obeyed.

Minho pushed his finger slowly in and out and Felix just hummed. He closed his eyes tightly; was not brave enough to look at the older’s intense stare. Honestly speaking, Felix was scared, but at the same time he enjoyed the older’s side that he never saw before as well.

He was brought back from his thought when Minho pulled out his finger and spread the younger’s legs.

Felix whimpered unconsciously. Fear clearly displayed in his eyes, but the older seemed to ignore it again.

“You know how men do it, right?”

Felix gulped and nodded.

⚠️

“I too… I want to make love to you.”

Minho said as he leaned in and captured the younger’s lips in a slow kiss, trying to calm the younger down.

After a while Felix stopped the kiss and looked at the older’s eyes.

“Will that make hyung… like me too?”

And Minho froze at that.

-

729 words