Chapter 39

It has been several days since Minho and Felix decided to be a couple. Both of them agreed that they would not tell the other members about it yet, except for the leader. So, when the members were around, they would try to act like usual.

Despite their relationship status now, Felix was still being clingy to other members and Minho did not mind it too much. Alhough sometimes he got a bit jealous because of that, it would be heartless to ask his lover to change his endearing habits.

Besides, Minho knew how much the younger liked him. At some point, having such confidence was beneficial.

On the other hand, Felix was grateful to have such thoughtful boyfriend; after he asked Minho to pay attention to him more the other day, he noticed some changes of the older’s behavior.

Minho might not talk with the younger a lot. But when Felix approached him and initiated some conversation, Minho who usually played with his phone would put it down and make sure his attention was fully on him and listening to him well.

His lover might not feed him like how other couples usually do. But, Minho would place a fruit or cold drink in front of him as he got his hair done by the stylist.

Minho might not be a fan of PDA, an exact opposite of him who liked to show his affection towards others by clinging and hugging them. But, Minho would spoil him when they were alone; giving him kisses and hugs; stroking his hair till he fell asleep; bringing him breakfast when he was peacefully sleeping and the older did not have a heart to wake him up; and even preparing him a late night meal when he was hungry.

What more could he ask? So to say Felix felt content and thankful was an understatement; he would never trade such wonderful and affectionate boyfriend like Minho even for the world.

-

327 words