Giveaway and The Winners

I've bought an extra ticket, which means there will be 2 free slots to watch Stray Kids online concert on Vlive (I can't give you the special AR ticket set--only the code--because I'll give the set as a birthday present to my friend).

Requirement:
Tell me which story that you like among the ones that I've published so far and why?

Don't try to make me gay panicked and be honest pls >~< you can dm me the answers and this giveaway will be closed in November 10th ^^

---

WINNERS

Firstly, I want to thank everyone who has participated this little giveaway. All of the encouraging and honest words you sent to me, it means a lot. I can't ever thank you guys enough, but sending my pray that you'll always be happy and healthy.

Also, I didn't expect I'll get many DMs. So what I could do was to filter out some answers based on the requirement and write your username in a piece of paper to be included in some sort of lucky draw. And this leads to...

Congratulations to @/thenoctem & @/stayforchan

To the winners, I'll give you one of my Vlive accounts along with the password on D-day of the concert since the code will be given by Yes24 in November, 20th.

Please DM me as soon as possible after you read this. No confirmation within 48h since this announcement posted, I'll choose another candidate to win the code.

Once again, thank you for participating! 💛