Chapter 26

"What are you doing here?"

Minho could hear Changbin’s voice was full of venom. "To apologize." He answered, trying to suppress his shaky voice.

"And what made you think you could do that?! You don’t deserve his forgiveness or even any right to apologize after what you have done to him!"

"I know."

"Then, why did you come, huh? Because Chan hyung asked you to?" Changbin scoffed.

The dancer took a deep breath, accepting the younger's statement. It was true after all; he would have chickened out if the leader did not ask him to.

"And why did you tell him just now? That you felt sorry for not feeling the same? That you just took advantage of his obedient behavior? That you only went for his body?"

Minho tried to brush if off but he had enough with the false accusations. "I told him I fucking like him!" He yelled. He really wanted to tell the rapper about his feeling toward Felix; his desire, his admiration, his regrets, and so much more. But he figured it was not the right time to do so.

On the other side, Changbin was undeniably taken aback. He did not expect such statement to come. He was about to question Minho more when he realized the older had stepped out of the dorm.

-

222 words

A/n I'm not really good at explaining this kind of scenes so no more drama in next the chapter ig... xD