Chapter 32

"Do you hate me that much, hyung?"

Sadness could be heard crystal clear in Felix’s voice and Minho had never been that fast to get up in his life.

"Why did you say you like me back if you're going to act like this? Is it not enough for you to hurt---"

Minho instinctively hugged the younger, caressing his back tenderly to soothe him as he has started to cry. The older honestly did not know what to do at this point. He purposely distanced himself from the freckled boy because he was afraid he would do the same mistake. But looking at Felix's state at the moment, it looked like he chose the wrong option.

He felt like a fool. He should have talked to the younger first about his fear instead of ignoring him. He should have put some trust in him too; the younger might understand him or at least know the reason why he did what he did. Felix was a considerate person after all.

Clutching at the older’s shirt, Felix buried his face between the crook of his crush's neck, trying to hold the sound of his own sobs.

When the freckled boy finally pulled out from the hug, Minho took some sheets of facial tissue and offered it to him which he gladly took before wiping his face with it. He then felt the younger wiped his neck too not long after that before he threw the used tissue paper onto the nightstand.

Silence engulfed them after that. Minho wanted to say something but his brain did not seem to be able to form any sentences.

"You know, it’s okay even if you don't like me back, but can you not ignore me, hyung?" Felix pleaded. Minho could see that the younger was struggling to hold his tears as he said that.

The older then carefully put both of his hands on the freckled boy's cheeks, lifting his face a little bit so the younger would look him in the eyes.

"I did that because I like you."

"Liar."

Minho sighed. "I’m not."

"Stop it then. Smile at me, talk to me, and don’t fucking ignore me ever again!"

Minho bit his lower lip. Felix was angry and he was aware of that, yet he could not help but think his angry face was in fact so gorgeous and adorable.

Feeling a light tug at his shirt, the older finally answered, "Okay."

A wide smile displayed on the younger’s face instantly. "Now, cuddle me." Felix cutely asked as he lay his back on the bed and patted his side.

Minho was about to refuse but the younger adorably pouted and made a grabby hand gesture toward him. He let out a chuckle. How could he say no to that? So, he slid under the bed comforter and let the younger come closer to him.

As Felix clung himself like a Koala, Minho felt that odd yet familiar spark returned, creating a wave of warmth and comfort spread inside his body. It was soothing and he loved it.

To eventually feel relaxed and relieved, it made the older to easily doze off. It was disturbed seconds later though when the freckled boy left some light kisses on his exposed neck. He gritted his teeth and gulped hard. Felix was kissing his sensitive area and he tried to not panic or lose his control, but then...

"Kiss me, hyung~"

-

573 words