Chapter 15

The members finally got some days off after having constant and exhausted practices in the past few days.

Too lazy to go out, the maknae proposed an idea to order some food and watch some random movies in the living room to spend the day. So, here they were, gathering up in the spacious living room because they did not have a heart to refuse the youngest' wish.

Taking advantage of the situation, Chan asked the members about how they would decide a roommate for the upcoming world tour.

"Will it be too troublesome if we keep switching roommate every time we arrive at new hotel?"

Chan nodded at the suggestion given by the puppy like boy. "Should we just go with the same person then till the end of the tour?"

Changbin peered over Felix who was looking at Minho. He really did not want the two to share the same room.

"Why don't we just go with our current roommate, hyung?" Changbin suggested, trying to look casual as he proposed the idea.

"And I'll stick with Jisung hyung?" Jeongin complained while giving disgusted look to his roommate, making everyone laugh.

"But that's actually a good idea, Chan hyung. Let's just do that." Seungmin chimed in, followed by several 'sure' from the members.

Jisung then threw himself to the youngest, giving him a bone-crushed hug. "You should be grateful that the Han Jisung is your roommate!"

While Hyunjin tried to peel his boyfriend from the maknae, a sad pout was displayed on Felix's lips. He looked at Minho's direction but the older just chuckled.

>~<

When the food was gone, the members eventually shifted their attention to the movie properly; everyone but Minho and Changbin.

To say Changbin was irritated was an understatement. He kept witnessing Minho's hunger eyes toward the freckled boy today. Or at least, that was what he wanted to believe as jealousy has occupied his mind since that night.

On the other hand, Felix enjoyed his crush attention on him. He would be lying if he said he was not happy when Minho suddenly pulled him to seat in front of the older. Both of his arms rested lazily on the younger's waist. He also placed his chin on Felix's left shoulder.

The freckled boy could not contain his smile anymore. It was rare for minho to show his affectionate side toward him. Trying to ease his nervousness, he then shyly placed his tiny hand on one of the older's hand and played with it.

Jisung, who sat behind Minho and Felix, watched how everything unfolded. He frowned and averted his eyes to Changbin, giving him an almost pity look.

-

447 words

A/n stays, if you read this, I beg you to vote for Stray Kids on idol champ and mwave once it's opened 🥺 pls stream back door mv on YouTube and Naver as well if you can.