Chapter 36

"I need you to listen to me carefully. Okay?"

Felix furrowed his eyebrows. Confusion filled his eyes but he nodded eventually.

Minho looked down at the floor and sighed. "Jisung and I… We used to have kind of… friends with benefit relationship back then." The older admitted and then looked up at the freckled boy. As expected, a surprised look displayed on his face.

"You do know… what it means, right?" He asked warily which was followed by another nod, a defeated one this time.

The older bit his lower lip. His mind was full of some worst possibilities now. He did not care that much about his image; what he feared the most was Felix would think that he never truly liked him or only saw him as some sort of toy for his sex drive.

In the past weeks, Minho had thought about Felix a lot. He knew his feeling toward the freckled boy was not something light; it was too deep to be called as curiosity as well.

"And what’s with that?" Felix argued. But a gasp left his mouth seconds later. "Do you and Jisung still do it behind Hyunjin?"

"What? Of course not." Minho laughed. "Why would I try to separate those two idiots?"

It was silent for a short while until Felix realized he has not yet asked the most important question to the older. "Does this mean you want to have that kind of relationship with me too?" A mix of sadness and disappointment clearly presented in his voice.

Minho shook his head to the side. "When I said I like you last night, it's the truth. I like you that way, Lix."

"Then what's the problem, hyung?!" Felix whined.

The older heavily sighed. "There's just another thing... and I don't know if you can handle it or not."

"But Jisung can?"

The older nodded. A hurtful look instantly decorated Felix's face. But Minho did not plan to back up from his initial plan; he was ready to test the water.

"Lix?"

"Mm?" The younger answered weakly. Tears have rolled down his freckled cheeks at this point.

"Come here." Minho requested in such demanding tone while patting his thighs.

He expected Felix to look scared, or hesitant at the least. But, the younger showed the exact opposite reaction; despite the glistening tears, his eyes suddenly lit up. The freckled boy then straddled his lap, hugging him tightly.

After clumsily dabbing the tears, Felix breathed in the older's familiar and comforting scent, successfully easing his chaotic mind. In other words, he was too busy nuzzling his nose onto the crook of his crush's neck, not knowing the taken aback expression that was plastered on Minho's face.

"Felix, look at me." Minho requested after a while.

"Aren’t you at least afraid of me? For what I’ve done… before?" He asked hesitantly. He intently observed the younger’s expression, trying to read him solely from that.

What he did not expect was to see a blush painted on Felix's cheeks; it seemed like the current position was not the right one to choose if one wanted to discuss something serious.

And looking at the innocent eyes Felix gave him, it would be a huge lie if Minho said he did not want to flip the younger onto the bed and do unholy things to him right now.

"Is it safe to say that you aren't afraid of me anymore?"

No words left the younger’s mouth except a quick nod.

"Are you sure?"

Another quick nod.

"I need your words, Felix." The older said in a stern voice.

"Yes, hyung."

The older then took Felix's hands that were rested on his own thighs, caressing them softly.

"But still, I feel like I’m not the right person for you. I love to control others, forcing them into submissive. So... are you really sure?"

-

644 words