Chapter 33

"Hyung~"

Felix kept whining when Minho did not kiss him and pretend to sleep instead.

"Hyungie~"

The freckled boy huffed and crossed his arms. He was in Minho-deprived state. Nothing could shut him up unless the said male gave him some attention he deserved.

"But you said you like me!" He whined.

Minho sighed and opened his eyes. The earlier statement was such an ultimate weapon and he knew Felix would definitely use that whenever he did not get what he wanted later in the future.

"See? You weren’t sleeping." A wide grin spread across the younger's face, feeling happy to finally get the older’s attention.

"Now kiss me!" Felix pursed his lips cutely and the older found it so adorable. He did not know that the younger would be this clingy and spoiled. But, he secretly loved that.

Minho then pecked the inside part of his fingers and placed it onto the freckled boy's lips before getting back to 'sleep'. The younger was not having any of it though, so he whined even louder than before.

"Did Seungmin let Felix drink his coffee again or something?" Minho thought, yet he did not bother to open his eyes to check up on him.

He could tell the younger got up from his position before he heard the sound of the lamp placed on top of the nightstand being turned on. He assumed Felix wanted to pick his phone or something. But, his breath hitched when the younger suddenly straddled his lap instead.

"For fuck sake, not again."

Deciding to tease his crush even more, the freckled boy moved forward, letting his butt sat right on top of Minho’s length which made the older's eyes shot up in an instant.

"Gimme kisses, hyung~". Felix innocently asked.

"Fine fine fine. Get off of me first."

"Don't want to~"

"Felix, get off of me or I won’t give you kisses." Minho said, attempting to threaten the younger. But, Felix just stayed still and played with the hem of his crush's t-shirt.

"Felix?"

"Mm?"

"Let’s just sleep?"

Felix huffed, refusing to listen to the older's request and lying his body on top of him instead. He put his left ear onto Minho’s heart and listened to his heartbeat. It was so fast, really fast.

"Hyung~"

No response.

"I know you haven’t slept yet."

Still no response.

Propping his upper body up with his palm, he stared at the older who pretended to sleep before pecking his lips in a quick manner several times.

One

Two

Three

Minho opened his eyes and covered his own mouth with his left hand. He could sense the freckled boy was about to let out another whine, but he successfully muffled it by connecting their lips.

The kiss was slow, just like how Felix liked it. The younger unconsciously smiled during the kiss; feeling happy to finally taste the older’s lips again. But when te older stopped the kiss, it was too soon for Felix’s liking.

"Again again again again ag---"

The older chuckled. Fulfilling the freckled boy's wish, he kissed him again a little bit longer now.

"Now sleep."

"Can you stroke my hair till I fall asleep?" Felix asked while giving Minho his big puppy eyes.

"You surely are spoiled, aren't you?"

"But, you said you like---" Minho instinctively pulled Felix into another kiss.

The kiss was still slow, but the older took his sweet time to suck the younger's lips in turn, muffling the little mewl as he nibbled on them. He mentally groaned when the melody of Felix's moan filled the room.

"A-ah hyung~ give me m-more~"

Reversing their position, Minho stared at the boy under him. Oh how his mind was filled with unholy scenarios he could do at the moment, but he knew better than anyone that he could not afford to hurt the freckled boy ever again, so he patiently waited for the said boy to open his pretty eyelids.

Staring at each other, their eyes formed a crescent as they smiled so wide. The younger then pursed his lips cutely once again, asking for more kisses, and the older complied.

Feeling as if he was being intoxicated, Felix let the older to nibble, suck, and bite his lips lightly. He could feel his lips were numb and swollen, but he liked the sensation of Minho's lips attached to his.

The younger stopped the kiss then tilted his head. Getting the signal, Minho moved his lips to the younger's neck, tracing his plump lips all over it. The freckled boy moaned louder and his body impulsively jolted when the older's lips were ghosting over his right ear teasingly.

Noticing his action might be too overwhelming for the younger, Minho stopped his action.

"Why did you stop?" Felix innocently asked. He was panting hard right now.

"I assume you did you enjoy it then? You didn't think it was too much?"

"No, it wasn't too much, hyung." The younger then placed his right hand and caressed Minho's cheek softly. "I really like it."

Felix did not know if it was just his eyes tried to do trick on him or the older's cheeks were actually turning red. It was a cute sight and he could not help but smile. A giggle then escaped his mouth when Minho pecked his nose.

"That's it for tonight. Now, let's sleep." His crush stated before moving back to his original position, lifting Felix's head and placing it onto his left biceps. He then stroked the younger's hair gently.

Felix unknowingly smiled, sighing contently and snuggling even closer. "I like you, Minho hyung."

"I like me, too." He laughed seeing the younger who cutely glared at him. "I like you too, baby."

The freckled boy was taken aback at the pet name, becoming a blushing mess in an instant. He then pecked his crush's lips once more before hiding himself inside the older's embrace.

Minutes later after successfully lulling the freckled boy to a dream land, Minho turned off the lamp on the nightstand. He then placed some soft kisses on the younger's hair and forehead before falling into a deep slumber as well.

-

1030 words

A/n Idk how to write a soft chapter... Anyway, see you on Thursday~