Chapter 9

I got down to the lobby at reception and my eyes lit up as I saw Carl standing there with Jake in his arms.
"Carlllll! Jakeeeee!" I ran over to them and flung my arms around the both of them. "Oh my god I've missed you both so much!"
"We've missed you too Ellie." Carl laughed.
"Ellie!" Jake giggled.
"Oh my god!" Tears came to my eyes as I took him from Carls arms into mine. "I've missed you so much."
"Miss Ellie!" Another giggle came out.
"NOOOO! That's too cute." I held him tighter resting my head on his little shoulder.
Just then Matt, my mum and Jay appeared. "You must be Carl?"
"I am, you're...Matt?"
"That's me." Matt nodded. "Ellie's told me so much about you, it's really great to meet you."
"And you."
"Mummy...it's Jake!"
"I know dear." My mum looked at me adoringly.
"Matt, this is Jake, Jake this is Matt." I sniffed.
"Heyyy nice to meet you little man! You're auntie Ellie is always talking about you." He took Jakes hand and shook it.
"Matt!" Jake grinned.
"Yeahhhhh!" I beamed and tears started again.
"Oh god, she's crying!" Jay shook his head.
"Leave me alone!" I sobbed. "Ahh baby I've missed you so much!"
"Awwww that's just too cute!" Hayley smiled as her, Jimmy and everyone else joined us. "Hey, let me have my cuddles!"
"No! My nephew!"
"My god son!" She protested, she had a fair argument. Hayley and Ben had been made Jake's got parents when he was born.
"Fineeee!" I sighed handing him over to Hayley and wiped my eyes.
"You alright Buttercup?" Alex giggled and hugged me.
"Yeah, I'm fine, just got a bit, uh...emotional there."
"Clearly!" He kissed the top of my head.
"Ok, Alex, Jack, Rian and Zack, you'll be going with Keith as soon as he gets his butt down here. Cass are you coming with us or staying with them?"
"I'm gonna stay with them today, I got a shoot later as well." She smiled.
"Ok well, everyone else...to Disney world we go!" Matt grinned excited and we all headed off.

  The day was just perfect, we took it in turns holding Jake when it came to rides he couldn't go on. Matt was amazing with him, he couldn't get enough cuddles and Jake obviously loved him too.
"So, Matt seems like a very nice boy."
"Mum, he's twenty seven, hardly a boy now." I laughed as we sat on the benches by the Spider-Man ride everyone else was on.
"Well, you know what I mean. You two seem very close too..." She raised an eye brow at me. "Would whatever it was you wanted to speak to me about be about him my any chance?"
"Uh, yeah." I blushed.
"Thought so." She laughed. "So, are you two together?"
"Yeah, have been for two weeks now, but only Hayley knows." I nodded.
"And let me guess, now you're torn about what to do?"
"How did you know?"
"You're my daughter Ellie, mum's are supposed to notice these things dear. You want my best advice sweetie?"
"Would be helpful."
"If it's as real as I think it is, stay, don't let us hold you back sweetheart. I know how much you miss us, and especially little Jake here, we all saw it, but if it's what you want, then please Ellie, follow your heart."
"Well, I have to come back in November anyway because of the visa running out, but...it's just going to be so hard being away."
"I know sweetheart, but you deserve to be happy. I see the way you two look at each other, it's the same way Hayley looks at Jimmy, the same way Carl looked at Amanda, the same way me and your father look at each other. So please Ellie, if it's going to what makes you truly happy, please, don't let us stop you, you're happiness is what is important too us. Plus you can visit whenever you like, and we will visit you as much as possible too. But Matt, he loves you Ellie, and it's pure, I can see it in his eyes every time he looks at you, and the same goes to you. That...that is a once in a life time love Ellie, you'll never find it again, so please don't throw it away without at least trying. Your father would say the exact same thing as I am."
"Thanks mum." I rested my head on her shoulder.
"It's what mum's are here for sweetheart, he's a really good man Ellie, I can see that. I mean come on, look what he's done for you, he paid for mine, Carl's and Jake's flight, Alex paid for the others. He's paid for us to come here today, he's paid for the extra hotel rooms out of his own pocket. He can't stand not being near you, that's obvious, he's paid extra attention to Jake because he knows how much Jake means to you. He's spoil all of us already, because he knows how much it would mean to you. It was Alex's idea, but Matt made it happen, because he loves you and he knew this would make you so happy. I know a good guy when I see one, he reminds me of your dad when we first met, now look at us thirty years on."
"Yeah, you're right mum, I love him." I nodded.
"I know you do babygirl, but the question really is, would you stay for him?"
"Of course." I didn't even have to think twice and that's when I got my answer, without all the over thinking, I would, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
"Would it make you truly happy?"
"Yeah it would."
"Well, there's your answer sweetheart. Don't worry about us, we'll still be here, and there's nothing stopping you two moving home in the future is there? I'm sure Alex and his lot won't be touring their whole lives, they'll want families one day."
"No, I guess not, Matt was already thinking of stepping down in the next couple years."
"Well there you go then, if he loves you as much as I can see he does, if you wanted to move back home, he'd move with you. So please Ellie, don't worry, let yourself be truly happy, your sister wouldn't want you to hold back just because she wasn't here anymore. Your sister would be so proud of you Ellie, she'd be so happy for you."
"Thanks mummy, I love you." I wrapped my arms around her and Jake.
"Love Ellie!" Jake smiled.
"Awwww I love you too baby boy!" I leaned over and kissed his cheek.