Chapter 16 *!*SW

A/N: Ok so i've given this chapter a smut warning, although, tbh I don't know if it really needs it as it's very light and undetailed but I figured it was best to put it just in case. It's in the second to last paragraph, so if you want to skip it you know where it is and I've made it so you won't miss any of the story :)

  Matt's POV

After a good half an hour I'd managed to get around to saying hello and receiving happy birthday's from everyone.
"There he is." My mom smiled brightly at me as she and my dad stood with Alex's parent.s "And there's the beautiful Ellie, you know, Isobel and Peter where just telling us about you."
"Oh no." I blushed.
"Oh, we didn't say anything bad, don't worry! It's so good to see you again Ellie!" Peter smiled and hugged me.
"You too Pete." I smiled back.
"Yeah, they where just telling us about you and Alex where always inseparable and how much of a good friend you've been to each other over the years. It's lovely to hear that after everything your friendship has suffered with him moving, the band, touring, you two are still so close. Make's me proud to say Matt's got you by his side." My dad smiled proudly.
"I am a very lucky man." I nodded and put my arm around Ellie's waist.
"You are Matt, don't ever let this one go, she's like a very rare jewel you'll never come across again, so you look after her young man. I'm under strict order's from her mother to look out for her." Isobel held up her finger to me, they way mom's do when they're trying to make a point very clear.
"Ohhh there's no need to worry about that, I'm not letting her go any where." I smiled and kissed the top of Ellie's head while she stood there, blushing and chewing on her lip ring.
"Oh come on, your embarrassing the poor girl now." My mom laughed.
"Did my mum really..."
"Yes dear, she called me soon as you told me you where staying here." Isobel looked at Ellie and nodded, I don't think I'd ever seen her so bright red in the face.
"Oh god."
"Oh don't worry dear, least you know your momma loves you." My mom smiled sweetly. "But honestly, you two are adorable together, watching you together, reminds me of me and your father Matthew. I'm glad you've finally found a lovely young girl you can share that look with every time you look at each other, it's about time dear."
"I know mom, I love her and for some reason I'm not quite sure she seems to love me too." I laughed.
"Hey mum, hey dad." Alex smiled as he ran over. "Hey Stephen, Leah."
"Hello Alex dear, how are you?" My dad shook his hand.
"I'm great thanks, how are you?"
"Oh, we're great thank you! This is a great party you've thrown together, I might go try my hand at those games over there."
"Dad...you know they're drinking games right?"
"Yes, am I not allowed to 'let loose' and 'live a little'?"
"Uhhh...sure, but please...don't ever use those terms again." Now it was my turn to be embarrassed.
"Oh, I love all these Disney characters around and seeing all your friends together...I'm impressed." My mom nodded.
"Thanks, the guys and Ellie helped...well...actually, Ellie did most of it, it was more like we helped her or she'd chop of our nards." Alex laughed.
"Im surprised you still have yours son!" Alex's dad Peter bellowed.
"Yes well I'd like to keep them and not have them join Matt's balls in Ellie's bag."
"Ahhh good on you dear, I've had Stephen's in mine for nearly forty years now, you keep them there." My mom winked. "Least that way they're there when ever they need a beating."
"Alright mom that's enough." I blushed as everyone laughed.
"Anyway, I'm really sorry but I need to steal Ellie for a minute if that's ok?"
"Now?" She looked at him, her face turning visibly worried.
"Yes, now." Alex nodded.
"Ok, I'll uh, be back in a bit." She did her rounds giving everyone a kiss on the cheek, I saw Isobel whisper something but I couldn't make out what. After she gave me a kiss, she rushed off.
"What are they planning?" I raised an eye brow at Isobel.
"What do you mean dear?"
"I saw you whisper something to Ellie and she suddenly looked worried when Alex said she needed her."
"Well, if you must know, I know she's been nervous today and I just told her she shouldn't worry."
"Nervous?" My dad questioned.
"Yeah, she was worried about meeting you." I chuckled. "According to Alex she's been freaking out the last couple of days."
"Ahh yes, I remember meeting Stephen's parents, but Matt, honestly, she's a lovely girl, we're so happy for you both."
"We are son, you've got a good girl there, I hope she treats you just as good in the...you know." My dad winked.
"Oh god, dad, please!" I moaned. "Not cool!"