Chapter 10

Matt's POV

"FLYZIK! OPEN UP!" Alex hammered down on the door. Uh oh, here we go!
"Yes Alex?" I opened the door, stepping out of the way as he walked in.
"I'm going to say this once and once only! You ever, EVER hurt Ellie, I will make your life a living hell. I love you dude, but that girl, I'll damn well protect her with my life. She is thee sweetest, kindest, most genuine, unique girl you will ever meet and that fact you've managed to convince her to be with your Mickey Mouse obsessed ass must mean she loves you a whole lot. She does not love easy but I can see how much she loves you, so you hurt her, you'll regret the day you became our tour manager man, because there's nothing I wouldn't do for her! I want you to stand there and promise me that you will be there for her, no matter what, that you will stand by her side even when she makes it hard too. You promise to love her, even when she's not being so lovable! You promise to protect her with everything you have. You promise to forgive her for all the small things, because there will be fights, it happens. You promise to just...be the guy she deserves Matt, or so help me god!"
"Lex...I promise." He stared at me for a moment. "I love Ellie more then I've ever loved anything or anyone...Lex she has my favorite Mickey Mouse hoodie, I gave it to her, and you know how much I love that hoodie! She has my entire heart Lex, all of it, the lot, it's hers because if I don't have her, I don't want it."
Alex relaxed and smiled. "Oh my god...I'm so happy for you two!" Alex beamed and threw his arms around me.
"Thanks man." I laughed.
"Sorry but I had to make sure it was genuine dude, I can't see her hurt again."
"It's fine dude, honest, but I am, I love her with everything I have."
"I know dude, I can see it in your eyes. Now come! We're going for a few drinks down stairs, we must celebrate...and tell everyone else. Oh I think Ellie may still be in my room, let's go get her!"
"Yeah come on." I laughed and headed out.

  Ellie's POV

"Right so that's a plan yeah?" Cassadee grinned.
"Oh hell yeah! Ben's not going to know what's hit him." I snickered.
"We might want to let Jay in on this, as we need to be able to get into the room."
"Yeah, that's a good point Hayley...hmmm, text him!"
"Oh my god this is going to be so funny!" Cassadee giggled.
"What's going to be so funny?" Alex spoke making us all jump.
"Oh, um, nothing." I tried to look innocent.
"Bullshit, tell us." Matt raised an eye brow.
"Baby, it's better if you don't know."
"Ummm no, baby, it's better if you do tell me, or I'm sleeping on the other bed tonight."
My mouth dropped open. "You wouldn't dare!"
"Try me!"
"Matt, seriously, you gonna mess with three girls who have just come up with the most amazing revenge plot ever?" Cassadee raised an eyebrow.
He thought for a moment. "Ok, maybe not. I'm assuming you've told Cass now?"
"Yes, Cass know's now, justttt Ben, Jay, the other three and the crew who don't." I nodded.
"Well the other three are down stairs at the bar, let's go give them the awesome news!" Alex grinned.
"I'm going to go back to Jimmy, sorry peoples!"
"Bring him down for god sake woman, you go in a couple of days come onnnnnn pleaseeeeeeeee!" I begged.
"Alright, I'll go get him, we'll be down in a minute." She laughed

  "Wheyyyyy there's Cass! Ohhh and she's brought Alex, Ellie and Matt too! Good going girl!" Rian smiled and kissed her.
"I know, I did good right? Hayley will be down with Jimmy in a bit too."
"Good effort, high five girl!" Jack held up his hand and she honored his high five.
"What you drinking El?" Alex asked,
"Do you have to ask Lex?"
"Ok, Budwiser is it, Matt?"
"I'll have the same, thanks mate." Matt smiled. Alex nodded and went over to the bar,
"Hmm, we may need a bigger table...come on, let's move over to the booth at the back." Zack stood up and we headed over and took our seats.
Minutes later Alex came back with our drinks and took his seat next to me, I was in a Matt and Alex sandwich. "Ok guys, I have some news, but I think it's best if we wait for Hayley."
"What? Nooooooooo you can't do that to us!" Jack frowned.
"I though she knew?" Alex raised an eyebrow.
"She only knows the second half, not the first half." I shook my head.
"Ohhhhhhhh."
"Squish up bitches!" Hayley beamed.
"Grab those two seats there and stick them on the end, might be more comfortable girl." Cassadee pointed to the table next to us.
"Smart thinking." Jimmy nodded and grabbed the chairs.
"Right so this news...tell us!" Zack demanded.
"Ok, well, uh, after a long talk with my mum, and Matt, and Alex...providing your manager okay's it, I'm extending my contract and visa and you'll have me for at least another year."
"What? No way!" Rian looked at me wide eyed.
"That is so freaking awesome!" Jack grinned.
"I'm happy for you girl, I'm glad you made the right choice!" Hayley leaned over to hug me.
"Yeah! That's amazing, we'll be glad to have you around Ellie...even if you do own me on video games." Zack laughed.
"And now I just have more chance to own you." I grinned.
"Hey the more we play the more my chances will grow at getting lucky and beating you." He shrugged.
"I'm really happy for you Ellie."
"Thanks Jimmy." I smiled at him.
"You said there was two halves, what's the second half?" Jack asked.
"Well, uh..." Matt grabbed my hand that was resting on the tabled. "Me and Ellie are together, officially."
"YES! You owe me thirty buck Zack! Hand it over bitch!" Rian held his arms up in victory. "You owe me ten Jack, cough up!"
"You had a bet against us?" I raised an eye brow.
"Yeah, I said ages ago I was convinced you two where together, but these two where like 'noooo, we think they're just good friends', Jack wasn't sure hence why he only put in ten, but Zack was convinced, so he offered up thirty, and now they loose! Ahhhh thank you both, really!"
"OI!" Cassadee hit Rian around the head. "Betting against your friends."
"Sorrrryyy!" He grinned.
"Why wasn't I in on this?!" Alex looked offended.
"Oh, uh, well just incase you didn't know, or have an idea, we didn't want you runing it and confronting them about it." Jack shrugged.
"I've know Ellie twenty four year, I knew before she bloody well did! I was waiting until one, they realized it themselves, two, they where ready to tell me! Assholes!"
"Yeah, ok we didn't think about that one." Zack laughed.