Chapter 1

Walls, tables, chairs and a lot of people who were forced to be there. That was how Taehyung would describe his high school named Jinsoon to most people. There were days he loved going to that school, mostly to see his boyfriend but on other days he literally hated it. Beside the things above Taehyung could describe his high school with one word; typical.

As with every high school you had populair people, people who didn't really care to be there in the first place, people who took school really serious and everybody that fell in between all of them.

Taehyung could easily classify himself as populair, not because he himself did anything to become popular but because of the people who he hung out with or rather the people who his boyfriend hung out with. Before Taehyung had met the guy none of these people had been his friends, now that they were together they had accepted Taehyung without a problem and he instantly became part of one of the two popular groups in his school. 

Yes, that's right one of two. 

As in every typical high school there were two groups of people who were populair, both of them for completely different reasons though. The first group being Taehyung's group. Consisting of Taehyung's boyfriend of two years Kai and all of Kai's friends Lucas, Ten, Baekhyun, Taeyong and Mark. Nobody knew why they were popular in the first place but Taehyung guessed it had something to do with the high amounts of money some people in their group had.

The other group on the other hand was what you could call you typical bad boy gang. All of them not really caring about their grades, going against school rules constantly and showing off a typical fuckboy image constantly. Their leader Jungkook being the worst one of them all. Jungkook's group consisted of Yoongi, Hoseok, Taemin, Jin and Namjoon.

Taehyung could describe the relationship between the groups only in one way; war. They hated each other to the bone, always had. It had all became worse though when Taemin decided to switch groups for his boyfriend Hoseok, making the ultimate betrayal move in Kai's eyes. Ever since that moment shit had gone down badly, Jungkook and Kai being the worst ones of them all. There wasn't a day when they didn't look with complete hatred towards each other or said something hateful, sometimes it even became as bad as a physical fight between the two of them.

Now that all of them were in their last year of high school Taehyung had hoped things would have calmed down due to everyone being focussed on exams but none of that had become reality. This year was as bad as the years before and he could only say he hated the childish behaviour between all of them. They were soon to be grown ups and this wasn't Taehyung's way of acting when all of them were between the ages of seventeen and nineteen.

There was one person who did act like his age though. Taehyung's childhood friend Jimin. Jimin had never been part of any of the two groups and he didn't want to be part of them anytime soon. Jimin was someone who loved to study, not caring about social status at all. The boy mostly kept to himself in the library, avoiding any trouble that came his way. Jimin and Taehyung had always been very different from each other but it worked, Taehyung being the outgoing one from the two while Jimin was more reserved and quiet. Everytime Taehyung needed a break from all the commotion he would go to Jimin and spent the rest of his time with the boy with the amazing grades. The boy always listened to him and gave him great advise when needed. They both did their own thing at school but knew where to find each other if they ever needed help.

~

A soft sigh left Taehyung's mouth. It had been the third time Kai had placed his hand way too high on Taehyung's thigh despite Taehyung already telling him to stop. Once again Taehyung pushed the big hand from his small thigh, giving Kai a small glare before he turned his attention back to the front of the class.