Chapter 35

It had been 10 minutes since Kai's parents had arrived at the older boy's apartment. Even though Taehyung had told himself to act as normal as possible he didn't have to do that at all since everything went so naturally. The blonde boy had actually been pretty happy to see the older boy's parents once again. He liked being around these people a lot.

The moment Mrs. Kim had come inside she had immediately engulfed the small boy in a big hug while telling him that she was so glad to see him again. Mr. Kim had given Taehyung a small pat on his shoulder while sending a loving smile his way. These people really saw Taehyung as part of their family and it would definitely break their hearts if they ever found out that their son wasn't together with his boyfriend anymore due to his own stupid behavior.

Soon as all of them sat down at the table while Kai placed all kinds of delicious food on the table. Mrs. Kim locked eyes with Taehyung. "I'm so happy to see you dear." The small woman spoke while a loving smile was visible on her face. "Has my son been treating you well?" She then asked while a questioning tone was lacing her voice.

A sheepish smile began to form onto Kai's face as soon as he sat down. The boy had definitely heard the question his mother had asked his ex-boyfriend and he also knew the answer to it. However Taehyung was a very good actor and he smiled at the woman in front of him. "Of course he has." The younger boy answered in a way too sweet tone before turning his head to the left and smiling at his ex-boyfriend. "Righ, sweety?"

Immediately Kai began to nod enthousiastically before hanging an arm around the smaller boy's neck and pressing a kiss on his temple. "Of course. Nothing but the best for my baby." The older boy spoke in a loving manner while looking at Taehyung as if he was the pretties thing he had ever seen.

An unsetteling feeling began to from into the blonde boy's chest and he looked at Kai with a hint of uneasiness on his face. He didn't like the fact that the older boy had called him baby. Jungkook used to do that on special occasions and only he was allowed to use it. Sure Kai had called him baby many times before but that was before Taehyung had met Jungkook. Ever since the ravenette came into his life the pet names 'Princess' and 'Baby' had a special meaning to Taehyung.

"Tell me Kai. Have you already considered the offer I gave you?" Mr. Kim suddenly spoke while a friendly smile was visible on his face. Immediately Kai's mother began to squeal while looking at her husband and the two boys in front of her with excitement in her eyes. A confused look began to form onto Taehyung's face while a uneasy one made it's way onto Kai's.

"I haven't proposed it to him yet since I think it would be a bit early." Kai then answered his parents while taking a deep breath. The older boy didn't feel at ease at all and his parents were pushing things between him and Taehyung way too hard. Sure the offer his father had given him would have been awesome if him and Taehyung had still been together. However they unfortunately weren't and that made this situation really awkward.

Slowly Taehyung began to raise a eyebrow while looking from Kai to his parents and back. What the hell were they talking about? These people seemed so happy about something. Only problem was that Kai hadn't told Taehyung about it.

"We would love it if you would move in with my son Taehyung." Mr. Kim then decided to say himself when he noticed his son wasn't going to say anything. Immediately Taehyung's eyes grew big and he took a deep breath of air. How the hell was he going to react to something as big as this?

Sure the blonde boy would have immediately said yes if the two of them were still together but they weren't and there was a good reason for that. However these people didn't know that and if the young student would react weirdly now then this whole night would be good for nothing. "Of course we will pay for everything and the two of you can even buy a new apartment if that is what you'd want." Mrs. Kim added while a very happy tone was lacing her voice. The small woman was clearly the most excited out of them all and Taehyung smiled back at her.