Chapter 27

Broken. That's how Taehyung felt right now. It was like that awfull cold night where he had found his boyfriend cheating on him all over again. Only differences about that day and this one was that it was now morning and it was a different boy who had broken the blonde boy completely.

Hurt. He felt so damn hurt. Taehyung really thought Jungkook cared about him just as much as the young student cared about the ravenette. How can you make someone feel so loved one moment and then dispose them like they are trash the next?

Used. The blonde boy had never before felt this used. Jungkook had used him for his own pleasure. Sure the young student had enjoyed it at that moment but if Taehyung would have known that this would happen he would have never given himself to the street racer completely.

Big fat tears were streaming out of the broken boy's eyes while his legs kept on running to god knows where. As long as it was as far away as possible from Jugkook's apartment Taehyung was fine with it. He couldn't look the younger boy in his eyes right now. He felt so broken.

Jungkook had taken Taehyung's heart and crushed it into a million pieces. The one boy who knew exactly how bad Taehyung had felt back when it had been Kai who had hurt him had done the exact same thing. Sure Jungkook hadn't cheated but that didn't mean that what Kai had done was worse. The ravenette was without a doubt the one who had hurt him the most.

Slowly the blonde boy's sight got blurred by the tears that kept streaming out of his eyes continuously. Why did Taehyung always end up getting hurt? Why did nothing ever go the way he want?

Soon the blonde boy noticed the familiar big tree which he was standing in front of. This exact spot had been the place where he and his mother always used to come when the young student was still a small child. Ofcourse his legs had carried Taehyung here. The old tree was the blonde's go to spot whenever he was sad or if he missed his mom. Somehow he always felt a little less lonely whenever he visited this place. It felt like as if his mother was always waiting for Taehyung here, ready to wrap her arms around his small body.

With a defeated look on his face the broken boy walked toward the tree before softly sitting down on the grass and leaning his back against it. Slowly the young student began to pull his knees up before wrapping his arms around them and burying his head in between. Tears once again began to roll down his cheeks and soft sobs kept leaving his throat.

Nothing in his life ever went right. The blonde boy had lost his mother way too early. He didn't know his dad because the man never cared about him. His first boyfriend had cheated on him and now his crush had used him before throwing him away like a piece of used gum. The odds definitely weren't in Taehyung's favor.

A soft gasp left the broken boy's mouth upon realising he didn't have a ride home. Taehyung had no money on him to pay for the bus and his apartment was at least a 30 minute walk away. More sobs began to leave the blonde's mouth and he squeezed his eyes shut. He was so damn screwed.

However an idea suddenly popped up inside the young student's head and he quickly began to search his pockets for his phone. There was one person who would definitely ditch school to come pick him up. The boy had to, he was Taehyung's only hope.

Soon the blonde boy found his Iphone in his pocket and took the device out of it. With shaky hands Taehyung unlocked his phone, only to be confronted with a smiling picture of him and Jimin. The pink haired boy was making a peace sign with his finger while sticking his tongue out. Taehyung himself was smiling like there were absolutely no worries on his mind. The picture was taken a few weeks ago, when both boys had gone on a shopping trip together. At that very moment the young student had been super happy and he had enjoyed his day a lot.